CBSE 10th Result 2019 has announced on 06 May 2019 by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Class 10 and Class 12 board exams conducted by the CBSE began on 05 March 2019. Over 11 lakh students have registered for the Class 12 exam and over 16 lakh candidates will appear for the Class 10 tests this year. After the completion of board exams, all candidates who appeared in the exam wants to download CBSE 10th scorecard. Students can check their CBSE 10th Result 2019 through online mode on here and on the official website (link is given below). for timely updates about CBSE Class 10th Result 2019, subscribe to this website. The current batch of Class X students is giving the Board exam, which is the first mandatory public examination after eight years. Check the result at the official link given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
High Court Order Regarding CBSE Result Dates
The Delhi High Court asked CBSE and Delhi University to match the dates of result and admission counselling in Delhi University.
CBSE 10th Result 2019 Latest Update
- CBSE 10th Result 2019 has been announced on 06 May 2019.
- As per the announcement, CBSE Answer Sheets can be obtained at Rs. 2 per page.
- The re-evaluation result is released by CBSE.
- The Board announced that 10th Class result and available at cbse.nic.in.
- CBSE 12th Board Result 2019 has declared. Click here to check the 12th result now.
All the class 10 students who are appearing for board examination this session 2017-18 need to get overall 33 per cent pass marks only.
New Changes / Revision in CBSE 10 Board Exam 2019 passing marks criteria, check how it will impact on results.
- According to the new circular, in order to pass, a student needs to secure an overall of 33 per cent (combining internal assessment and theory marks). Furthermore, Students with 5 main subjects may be exempted from mandatory separate pass criteria.
- Students with 6th or 7th additional subjects are also exempted from separate passing marks in the written test of 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
- For students under the NSQF scheme, read the official notification attached below.
- please refer official notification for more detailed information. (attached below).
CBSE Result 2019
CBSE Board was established in the year 1962, and headquarter is based in New Delhi. The CBSE 10th board Result 2019 has been announced by CBSE Board on 06 May 2019. Where all the regular and private candidates appeared in CBSE Board Exams can check their CBSE 10th Class Results 2019.
CBSE official Website 2019: www.cbse.nic.in
CBSE CLASS 10 BOARD EXAM: MARKS DIVISION
Now every subject has two marking scheme i.e. internal assessment and theory marks.
|1.||Written test||80 marks|
|2.||Internal Assessment||20 marks|
cbse.nic.in 10th Result 2019
The Details of All India Secondary School Examination (also known as AISSE) is given below.
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||All India Secondary School Examination (also known as AISSE)|
|Date of Exam||05 March to 04 April 2019|
|Declaration About||CBSE 12th Result 2019|
|Status of Result||Declared|
|Availability of Result||06 May 2019|
CBSE 10th Result Date 2019
The following result dates are available now. The CBSE is a competent authority to declare the CBSE 12th Result 2019 for all affiliated schools and private candidates. As per timetable, the CBSE exam will end on 04th April 2019.
CBSE 10th result 2019 date sheet
|Name of Exam||Examination Schedule||Result Date|
|CBSE Class 10th Result 2019||05 March to 04 April||06 May 2019|
|CBSE Class 12th Result 2019||05 March to 04 April||02 May 2019|
The search can be based on name wise, school wise, pass percentage and individual students can download by filling their role numbers.
When will CBSE 10th Result 2019 be released?
If we look at previous years dates of result publication by CBSE. The 10th board result has announced on 06 May 2019. Furthermore, CBSE 10th result 2017-18 date is just a speculated date. We will update the exact CBSE Class X Results 2019 Date and time of the announcement, as soon as the board updates.
How to Download and Print the CBSE 10th Result?
Following are the steps to check the cbse 10th class result. The students are advised to check their roll number, name, fathers name etc carefully. In case of any discrepancy, the student is advised to inform the school or CBSE recognized board.
- Search for official website @ results.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on “All India Secondary School Examination (Class 10) Results 2019 (All Regions)”.
- Now Enter roll number and/ or date of birth of the candidate.
- Finally, the result webpage will appear on the screen.
- Now download the result and take a printout for future reference.
- Also, Students should collect the original copy with the transfer certificate from the school.
Marking Scheme for Class X (Board Examination 2017)
The marking scheme for MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE, SANSKRIT, ENGLISH (COMM), ENGLISH (LANGUAGE & LITERATURE), FOUNDATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, FRENCH, HINDI COURSE A/B, BENGALI, and URDU is given here.
Here’s CBSE official Notification / Circular regarding Class 10 Board Exam 2019 passing criteria:
Know the new pass percentage here.
Central Board of Secondary Education
The Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi is a central government body and regulating secondary and senior secondary education. Also, responsible for conducting CBSE board exams for affiliated schools and private candidates. Central Board of Secondary Education is competent authority to publish the cbse 10th class result 2019.
cbse result 2017 class, cbse 10th exam date 2019, cbse 10th results name wise, 10th result date.