English and Foreign Languages University Admissions for 2019: EFLU 2019 Third Admission list has been released. EFLU admissions for the year 2019 are open. Candidates will get admissions based on valid scores in EFLU entrance test 2019. It is a central university which is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana state. EFLU entrance exam is a university level entrance exam to get admission in BA (Hons.) in English, BA (Hons.) in various foreign languages and MA (postgraduate). On qualifying the entrance exam, candidates can get admission in the university and its affiliated campuses. Candidates who want to get admission in EFLU are advised to visit this page for any information as we are providing all necessary information related to admissions.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
- EFLU 2019 Third admission list has been released.
- EFLU has announced their result on 04 May 2019. Candidate can check HERE. Read more Research Admission Information Here.
English and Foreign Languages University offers admissions to the students in different courses at Shillong, Hyderabad, and Lucknow for the commencing Year 2019-19
English and Foreign Languages University Admissions 2019 Important Dates
Here, we have mentioned the dates to applying for EFLU exam 2019. Candidates can follow the events as per the given dates.
|Availability of application form||07 February 2019 (7:00 P.M.)|
|Last date to apply||26 February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||05 March 2019|
|Entrance Exam||30 – 31 March 2019|
|The announcement of the result||04 May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling/interview||In July|
The application fee for one programme for General/OBC will be Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST/PWD Rs. 250/-. The application fee will be non-refundable. The fee can be submitted through credit card, debit card and net banking of any bank.
Date of Examination: 09-10 March 2019
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|10 a.m. to 12 noon||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.|
|B.A. (Hons.) English|
M.A. in Arabic Language & Literature
M.A. French Language & Literature
|M.A. Computational Linguistics
M.A. Literatures in English
M.A. English Language Teaching
|Post-graduate Diploma in the Teaching of Arabic
|Ph.D. in French Language & Literature
PhD of Indian & World Literatures
PhD in Translation Studies
PhD Cultural Studies
PhD Aesthetics and Philosophy
PhD Spanish Language & Literature
Date of Examination: 09-10 March 2019
|10 a.m. to 12 noon||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.|
|B.A. (Hons.) Foreign Languages||B.A. JMC|
|M.A. in English Literature
M.A. Hispanic Language & Literature
M.A. Russian Language & Literature
M.A. German Language & Literature
M.A. Comparative Literature
|B.Ed. (English)||Post-graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English
|PhD Arabic Language & Literature
PhD Comparative Literature
PhD English Language Education
PhD Film Studies & Visual Culture
|PhD Linguistics and Phonetics
PhD. Russian Language & Literature
PhDPh.D. English Literature
Ph.D. German Language & Literature
English and Foreign Languages University Admissions 2019
EFLU offering admissions in various courses to the foreign national and Indian students. Details for both are given below:
EFLU Admission Notification 2019
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should score 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year studying candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university/college.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should obtain 55% marks in the qualifying exam (50% for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year studying candidates are also eligible to apply.
Note: Foreign Nationals need not sit for the EFLU entrance test. They will be required to get a specified score on either IELTS or TOEFL.
Programmes to be offered during the academic year 2019-20
English and Foreign Languages University Admissions 2019 Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Candidates need to enter their user Id and password to get their admit card.
The candidates those successfully submitted their online application form on time can download their admit card. The admit card can be download till the exam date. Check the exam date, time and venue carefully in the admit card and keep a printout of it till the admission.
Entrance Exams Centres
Online entrance exams for UG, PG B.Ed, PGDTE, Ph.D. (full or part-time both) held in following cities-
Bhopal, Lucknow, Shillong, Delhi, Kolkata, Nagpur, Allahabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Mangalore, Patna, Vijayawada, Banglore, Chandigarh, Mangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Ranchi, Jammu, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Anand, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad.
candidates can select the city of their choice where the can appear for the entrance exam but once they select the city then they are not allowed to request for making
in the city. In that selected city the test centre will be assigned and that will be mention in the admit cards. and the university has the right to change the city which is selected by the candidate and assigned the city which closest to that selected city.
seats are reserved in accordance with the provision of Central Education Institutions act 2006 and Circulars of the government of India issued and amended in this regard from time to time. And the university also follows the reservation of a seat for admissions in all programs they are offering in accordance with the person with disabilities act, 1995.
For Sc/ST candidates:
- 22.5% of seats are reserved in total for SC/ST candidates. 15 % seats for SC and 7.5% seats for ST.
- Candidates those who belong to SC/ST castes will get relaxation up to 5% aggregate marks in the qualifying exams.
- Remedial classes for SC/ST students will be organized which is sponsored by UGC.
For every course, 27% of the seats are reserved for OBC candidates and there is no relaxation for the OBC candidates in qualifications.
There is a cut off in entrance exams in all programmes for all categories candidates:
(a) Unreserved category: 50%
(b) OBC: 45%
(c) SC/ST/PWD: 30%
Candidates with Disabilities (PWD)
For every programme, candidates with minimum disability of 40% will get supernumerary places reserved for them to the extent of 3%. Admissions will be given to those candidates whose disability not coming in the way of pursuing the programme in which they are seeking for the admissions.
All the eligible candidates with their application forms are requested to submit their disability certificates by a civil surgeon of the government hospital which specifying the extent of disability along with the extent of disability which can affect the pursuance of the course of study in which the candidate wants to get admission.
Candidates are children/wards of Defence Personnel(Army/Airforce/Navy)
For every course, some seats are reserved for the children/ wards of defence personnel up to the extent of 1%. According to the guidelines of Government of India, Admissions are granted on the basis of the priority list.
- widows/ wards/ children of defence Personnel whose disability is attributed to peacetime military service
- widows/ wards/ children of defence personnel who killed in action
- wards/ children of serving personnel or ex-servicemen get disabled in action
- widows/ wards/ children of defence personnel whose disability get attributed to peacetime military service
- children/ wards of ex-servicemen
- children/ wards of serving personnel
- children/ wards of serving personnel or ex-servicemen who received any of the following awards: SarvottamYudhSena Medal, Kirti Chakra, Mahavir Chakra, Vir Chakra, YudhSeva Medal, UttamYudhSeva Medal, ParamVir Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Sena/Nausena/Vayusena mention in despatches.
Candidates who are Kashmir Migrants
for Kashmiri migrants in every course supernumerary place are reserved, but there is no relaxation in the qualification given to those candidates in the admission process.
English And Foreign Languages University Admissions 2019 – For Foreign National Students
EFLU offered 3 levels of programmes for International Students: Undergraduate degree(B.A. Honors), Postgraduate degree(M.A.) and Research degree (M.Phil/PhD) the details of all various degrees are given below on this page.
Fees for B.A. (Hons.) English/Foreign Languages/B.A.JMC:
Fees for PGDTA / PGDTE and 2 Year B.Ed English:
EFLU Counselling 2019
Candidates those declared qualified through their results can participate in the counselling rounds. The complete schedule for the counselling/interview will be notified by the university after the publishing of result.
Candidates have to appear for the counselling at the university campus. Candidates have to produce the original certificates for provisional admission at the time of counselling. It is also necessary to pay the counselling fee to participate in the counselling. The candidates those will be selected for the admission will be provided with the admission letter.
- Candidates who have not yet fulfil the necessary requirements for the admission their application will not be considered.
- candidates who have applied for admission in research degree they also have to qualify the telephonic interview which will be conducted by the university.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided according to availability.
- The session for the Foreign nation students will b started from 1 August 2019.
- PhD. candidates have to submit a Research proposal of 500 to 800 words with their application.
- students provisionally admitted to various courses at EFLU have to arrange their travel from Rajiv Gandhi airport, Shamshabad to EFLU, Hyderabad.
eflu admission 2018, eflu hyderabad admission 2018, eflu admission 2019-20, eflu phd admission 2019, eflu application form 2019, eflu registration 2019, eflu entrance exam 2019 syllabus.