AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) conducts Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2018). Also, through this examination, the most deserving candidates qualify for Pharmacy Education. Moreover, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test takes place in the month of January every year for offering admissions to postgraduate pharmacy courses. Further, all the AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments and Constituent Colleges use GPAT Score. The deserving candidates also get scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy by getting their scores considered. So, the aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to GPAT 2018.
As the date for the exam is approaching, candidates sitting for the exam must be ready with all the required documents. The list of the documents can be found on the official page of GPAT 2018. These include the hall ticket as well. Candidates must read all the instructions carefully. Unable to show the hall ticket when asked for will result in the cancellation of the candidature of the student.
UPDATE: Admit Cards are available for download from the official website now. The link for the same is given below.
GPAT 2018 Important Dates
The dates for GPAT examination is given below.
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||20 October 2017|
|Trial Test Release Date||27 October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||25 December 2017 (10:00 AM) (Extended)|
|Fee Payment Last Date through Challan||27 December 2017|
|Date of GPAT 2018 Examination||21 January 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Admit Card Availability||1h January 2018|
|Objection Tracker||Till 21 January 2018 (5 PM)|
|Answer key release||February 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of GPAT 2018||15 February 2018|
|All India Merit List||17 February 2018|
Application Form for GPAT 2018
- Firstly, the candidates can register for GPAT 2018 through online mode only by visiting the official website.
- Then, AICTE will release GPAT 2018 Application Form on 20 October 2017 (tentatively).
- Also, the online application forms will be available until 18 December 2017.
- Moreover, there are three stages in the online registration process.
- Self Registration
- Fee Payment
- Filling of Details
- But, while registering, the candidates also need to upload their recent photograph (permissible size is 140 X 160 (less than or equal to 60 KB)) and signature (permissible size is 60 X 90 (less than or equal to 30 KB)).
- Further, the aspirants must ensure that all the details filled by them in the online application form are correct as there will be no permission for any change in the application once the final submission is complete.
- Finally, the applicants must take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The category wise registration fees details are mention below.
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Classes||Rs. 1,400 /- + Bank Charges|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability||Rs. 700 /- + Bank Charges|
Mode of Payment
Firstly, the applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The candidates can also pay the application form fee through State Bank of India Challan. These candidates need to download the Challan from the official website and then pay the fee through cash at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. But, the bank will accept the Challan Fee from the next day of the generation of Challan.
Information regarding AICTE GPAT:
Exam Conducting body: All India Council for Technical Education.
Name of the Examination: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2018).
Colleges: AICTE approved Institutions.
For More Pharmacy exam, check details here.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for GPAT exam is given below.
- Nationality: The candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must be in possession of Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.). Also, the candidates who have passed/are appearing the lateral entry B. Pharma. Program are also eligible for application.
- Appearing Candidates: The students of Final Year of B. Pharma. The course can also appear in the examination.
- Age Criteria: There are no age criteria for candidates to appear in GPAT 2018 Examination.
The official page can be visited here. www.aicte-gpat.in
Finally, stay tuned to entrancezone for more updates and information related to GPAT 2018.
aicte gpat 201, 8gpat 2018 result, gpat 2018 syllabus, gpat 2018 admit card, gpat 2018 notification, gpat 2018 results, gpat 2018 fees, gpat 2018 merit list.