Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU) is the examination conducting body that organizes IPU CET Law Entrance Examination for the aspirants for the candidates who are willing to get admissions into Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B. The eight colleges affiliated with GGSIPU are offering this course. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to IPU CET Law 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
BBA LLB 2019 Application Form date extended to 21 June 2019
IPU CET Law 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Courses||Last date to submit the application||Exam date||Result/Merit announcement|
|B.Tech (Bio Technology)||13 May 2019||29 May 2019||4th week of June 2019|
|B.Tech||21 June 2019||Through JEE Main Paper 1||June 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing||20 May 2019||01 June 2019||10 June 2019|
|BBA||02 May 2019||11 May 2019||24 May 2019|
|BCA||13 May 2019||25 May 2019||07 June 2019|
|B.Ed||06 May 2019||19 May 2019||May 2019|
|M.Tech||02 May 2019||13 May 2019||As per CET code|
|BA/BBA LLB/LLM||21 June 2019||Through CLAT||Last week of June 2019|
|MBBS/BAMS/BHMS||21 June 2019||Through NEET UG||–|
|MBA (IT)||20 May 2019||01 June 2019||10 June 2019|
|MCA||21 June 2019||Through NIMCET||July 2019|
|MBA||21st June 2019||Through CAT 2018||July 2019|
IPU CET Law Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2019. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University) is releasing the online application form of IPU CET Law 2019 from 19 February.
- The aspirants need to complete the online registration process so that they can get their User ID and Password.
- Then, the candidates must enter their personal and academic information.
- They should also upload their recent photograph and signature in the permissible size.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- Another part of the online application form is making payment of online application form fee.
- The candidates can make payment of online application form fee by using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfill in order to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must complete Class XII from a recognized Board / University with English Subject as a compulsory subject.
- An aspirant needs to obtain at least 50% of the minimum marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Bar Council of India is planning to introduce age as a criterion for making the students eligible for the application of this examination.
- UG Applicants age should be 17 to 21 years old.
- MBBS/BDS applicants age should not be above 25 years.
- Bachelor’s of Vocational candidates should not be above 45 years.
- The students who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria can not appear for this examination.
- The aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form for the examination.
Important Information about IPU CET Law
Examination conducting Body: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Name of the Exam: IPU CET Law 2019 / IP University Law Entrance
Courses: Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B.
Colleges: Eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU.
The ipu cet law 2019 official website is http://www.ipu.ac.in/
Other Law Entrance Test
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to IPU CET Law 2019.
ipu cet 2019 application form, ipu law entrance 2019, llb from ip university after graduation, ipu cet law 2017 application form, ip university law 01 entrance 2019, ipu admission 2019, ip university law entrance 2018, llb from ip university after graduation, ipu cet law colleges, ipu cet law syllabus, ip university law colleges cut off, ipu cet law 2018 application form.