Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU) is the examination conducting body that organizes IPU CET Law Entrance Examination for the aspirants for the candidates who are willing to get admissions into Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B. The eight colleges affiliated with GGSIPU are offering this course. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to IPU CET Law 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
IPU CET Law 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the tentative dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Name of Event||Date of Event(Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||First week of February 2019|
|Release of Online Application Form||Third week of February 2019|
|Closure of Online Application Form||First week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|IPU CET Law 2019||Third week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling||Second week of June 2019|
IPU CET Law 2019 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2019. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University) is releasing the online application form of IPU CET Law 2019 from 19 February.
- The aspirants need to complete the online registration process so that they can get their User ID and Password.
- Then, the candidates must enter their personal and academic information.
- They should also upload their recent photograph and signature in the permissible size.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- Another part of the online application form is making payment of online application form fee.
- The candidates can make payment of online application form fee by using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
IPU CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must complete Class XII from a recognized Board / University with English Subject as a compulsory subject.
- An aspirant needs to obtain at least 50% of minimum marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Bar Council of India is planning to introduce age as a criterion for making the students eligible for the application of this examination.
- UG Applicants age should be 17 to 21 years old.
- MBBS/BDS applicants age should not be above 25 years.
- Bachelor’s of Vocational candidates should not be above 45 years.
- The students who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria can not appear for this examination.
- The aspirants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form for the examination.
Important Information about IPU CET Law 2019
Examination conducting Body: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Name of the Exam: IPU CET Law 2019 / IP University Law Entrance
Courses: Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B.
Colleges: Eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU.
The ipu cet law 2019 official website is http://www.ipu.ac.in/
Other Law Entrance Test
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to IPU CET Law 2019.
ipu cet 2019 application form, ipu law entrance 2019, llb from ip university after graduation, ipu cet law 2017 application form, ip university law 01 entrance 2019, ipu admission 2019.