JEE Main April Exam Application Form 2019: JEE Main 2019 April Exam Application Form filling is going to end tomorrow i.e., 07 March 2019. National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) will be conducted twice a year – January and April. JEE Main April 2019 will be conducted from 07 to 20 April 2019 in computer-based mode. Joint Entrance Exam Main April 2019 Application form will be available over the official website of JEE. Even if you have appeared in January 2019 Exam you have to register again for JEE Main April 2019 from the very start. Therefore, you have to create a newly registered account and fill the online application form for JEE Main April 2019 all over again. The JEE Main April 2019 Application Form has been released on 08 February 2019. Read below for all the important information regarding JEE Main Exam Application form 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: JEE Main 2019 April Application Form last date is 07 March 2019.
The Application Form of JEE Main April Exam is available to fill from 08 February 2019.
JEE Main April Exam Application Form 2019 Starts From 08 February 2019
- The JEE Main April 2019 Application Form will be also available at www.nta.ac.in
- Important dates of JEE main April 2019 application form are here under:
|JEE Main April 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form||08 February 2019|
|Last date to Submit your Application Form online||07 March 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fee||08 Mar 2019|
|Dates of Examination||07 April 2019 to 20 April 2019|
Steps to fill JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019
Aspiring candidates have to deal with the website of NTA as well along with JEE Main official website. All of the candidates have to remember that the eligibility criteria should be checked properly before applying for the examination. The candidates can follow the given steps to fill the application form of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, visit the website on the direct link that will be Actively Showing on the official of NTA and JEE.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be able to see a “Registration” button.
- On clicking this button you have to enter basic details like Name, DOB, Scanned Images.
- Finally, candidates can complete the registration of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019.
Step 2: Fill out the application form
- Secondly, candidates will be able to access the online application
- Candidature needs to fill out all the details like Educational qualification of 10 and 12 class, personal details like Name, Parent’s name, Contact details, Address etc.
- Also, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
Step 3: Paying the Application Fee
- Thirdly, candidates have to pay the application fee in the online mode only of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019.
- They will be able to pay through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee for JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019 will remain the same as before, thus we expect the fees to be as per the table below:
|Applying For||UR and OBC||PwD, SC, ST, and Girls|
|If Opting for Exam Center in India|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or Paper 2||· Rs. 500 (Boys)
· Rs. 250 (Girls)
|Rs. 250 (Girls & Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and 2||· Rs. 900 (Boys)
· Rs. 450 (Girls)
|Rs. 450 (Girls & Boys)|
|If Opting for Exam Center Outside India|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or Paper 2||· Rs. 2000 (Boys)
· Rs. 1000 (Girls)
|Rs. 1000 (Girls & Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and 2||· Rs. 3000 (Boys)
· Rs. 1500 (Girls)
|Rs. 1500 (Girls & Boys)|
Step 4: Submission of Application Form
- Eventually, after submitting the fees your application form will be successfully submitted.
- He/she can download the filled in application form
- Also, can take a print out of the same for future references.
FAQS on JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019
As now that National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the dates and confirmed that JEE Main will be held twice a year and in online mode only, here are few frequent questions that we have been receiving. If you don’t see your doubts answered here, feel free to ask us in the comments below:
Q1: Where will I get JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019?
Q2: Do I need to register again, even if I have done it during JEE main January 2019 Exam?
A: Yes, you have to register again, even if you have already registered for JEE Main January 2019 Exam!
Q3: What Documents will be needed this time for filling the JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019?
A: All the necessary documents like previous year’s, Aadhar card, educational documents for reference and scanned images of your photo and signature for uploading.
Q4: What is the exam/application fee of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2019 and how do I pay it?
A: The application fee will be the same as the previous year’s online application fee. Check the table above on this page. The mode of payment will remain online most probably like or credit/debit card or through net banking.
jee mains 2019 application form, jee main exam date 2019, jee mains 2019 mock test, jee mains 2019 date, jee mains 2019 registration, jee mains april 2019 registration, jee main april 2019 registration date