PMSSS 2023 Provisional Allotment list is released. PMSS is a Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme to provided academic fees, maintenance allowance to the students belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh region after qualifying class XII or equivalent examination. It’s basically given to pursue undergraduate studies outside the State of Jammu and Kashmir. This scheme was launched by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The candidates who are seeking for a scholarship for their higher education need to apply under this within the last date. Read the complete article to know other relevant information about PMSSS 2023 Scholarship scheme.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
- Check PMSSS 2023 Diploma Allotment
- Download PMSS Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
PMSSS 2023 Scholarship scheme Status
PMSSS 2023 Dates
The official dates for PMSSS 2023 scheme are given below.
6 to 15 September 2023
|2||Online Verification of Certificates of Registered candidates at Nearest Verification Centers||
10 to 20 September 2023
|3||Choice Filling Option Open for all those candidates whose Documents have been verified||
14 to 24 September 2023
|4||Publishing of Provisional Merit List on Portal||22 September 2023|
|5||Document Re-verification at Verification Centers Centers (Grievance Redressal against the candidate’s subject to Provisional Merit list)||
23- 24 September 2023
|6||Publishing of Merit List on Portal||27 September 2023|
|7||Seat Allocation through Online Counselling: Mock trial (This gives a tentative idea as to which course you are likely to get allotted based on your rank & choice)||28 September 2023|
28-30 September 2023
|9||Seat Allocation through Online Counselling: Round 1 Allotment||4 October 2023|
|10||Confirmation from the candidate against the seat allocation||
4-10 October 2023
|11||Seat Cancellation for the candidates who have not given any confirmation||11 October 2023|
|12||Joining of the College (Online or Offline Mode) (Seat allocation will be automatically cancelled after 21 October 2023)||
4- 21 October 2023
|13||Choice Filling against Round 2||
22-25 October 2023
|14||Seat Allocation through Online Counselling: Round 2 Allotment||27 October 2023|
|15||Confirmation from the candidate against the seat allocation||
27-28 October 2023
|16||Seat Cancellation for the candidates who have not given any confirmation||29 October 2023|
|17||Joining of the College (Online Mode)||
27 October- 5 November 2023
Download- PMSSS 2023 Calendar of Events Pdf
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about PMSSS 2023: Scholarship Scheme Provisional Allotment (Released), - Admissions
PMSSS 2023 Application Form
PMSSS 2023 Application Form will release in online mode only on the AICTE official portal. Those who wish to apply need to register online only. The candidates need to keep below points for applying Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme:
- The candidates must fill the form online on the official portal only.
- They should register themselves within the stipulated date.
- During the registration process, aspirants need to provide their active mobile number and email ID.
- They must keep their user ID and Password with safety to be used further when needed.
How to Apply for PMSSS 2023?
Log on to AICTE Website and follow the steps to apply for “Online Registration for scholarship” and follow the instructions on how to fill the online application:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education) – https://www.aicte-india.org/
- Step 2 – Click on PMSSS 2023 link
- Step 3 – Then click on the Registration link
- Step 4 – Then provide the personal and education details as asked.
- Step 5 – Thereafter, candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, and other documents. Photo & signature should be in .JPG /.PDF/.PNG format with size of the file should be less than 2 MB.
- Step 6 – Then, aspirants have to check the preview of the submitted application form.
- Step 7 – After that, submit the details and keep a copy of the filled form for further reference.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the application form are as follows:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate of J&K.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for lateral entry students only)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Family Income certificate
PMSSS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are eligible to apply for PMSSS 2023 only if they follow eligibility requirements:
- They should be Domicile of Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh.
- Should have passed XII from JKBOSE or CBSE affiliated schools located in Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh.
- Students who qualify national level test like NEET, JEE, CLAT, etc are also eligible to apply.
- Should have passed 10+3 diploma from Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh Polytechnic for admission in the second year registration/Counselling will be held subject to the vacancy in the previous academic year in the prescribed list of Institutions.
- Should fulfil the minimum age limit & criteria as prescribed by the Institution/University.
- The reservation policy will be followed of UTs of J&K and Ladakh region.
- The family income of a student should not be more than Rs 8.00 Lakh per annum.
PMSSS 2023 Non-Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are not eligible for Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme if they fall under the following categories:
- Not applied through AICTE portal
- Courses are offered from Open University
- Availing benefits from other Govt./Non-Govt. scheme
- Admission to the course is through Management quota
- Joined Institute other than those in AICTE portal
- Pursuing any Diploma/Post Graduate Program
- Admission is through Agents/NGOs
- If the student is absent during the Counselling
- Joined any other Institute other than allotted one.
PMSSS 2023 Documents Verification
Aspirants need to take a printout of online filled application and visit the nearest facilitation centre established by Govt. of UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh along with original documents & one set of self-attested photocopies of all original documents for verification.
- Original Documents to be produced at the time of Verification at Facilitation Center are same which are to be attached while applying the scheme.
- After documents verification, the candidate should collect the copy of document verification report.
- The choice filling window would be activated for only those candidates who will successfully register and get their documents verified at any one of the Facilitation Centres.
PMSSS 2023 Merit List
The authority releases the merit list to provide Scholarship scheme on the basis of the following:
- After the documents verification, merit lists will be made available subject to the declaration of result through the official website site.
- The merit list is prepared and displayed by AICTE based on the marks obtained by candidates in CBSE/JKBOSE 10+2 exam before the first round of counselling result.
- Those whose name will reflect in the merit list will only be called for counselling.
PMSSS 2023 Counselling
Check below the PMSSS 2023 Counselling process:
- The Seat allotment will take place through online counselling only.
- No admission will be allowed in without participation in the online counselling process.
- Scholarships are provided to those candidates who secured admission through online counselling.
- During the counselling process, aspirants will have to provide the choice of course and colleges in which they want to study.
PMSSS 2023 Reservation Criteria
The reservation norms for the State of J&K in respect of SC, ST and SEBC are followed for providing scholarship under the Scheme:
|Sc (Scheduled Caste)||8%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||11%
|Socially and Economically backward classes||25%
PMSSS 2023 Seat Matrix
03% Horizontal reservation is provided for Physically Handicapped (PwD: (Disability above 40%), as per Central Government Norms.
PMSSS 2023 Courses
Here is the list of courses for which Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme is given to the eligible students:
- General Stream – B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Hon.)/ BBA/BCA etc.
- Professional courses – B.E./B.Tech. / B. Pharmacy /B. Architecture/Hotel Management & Catering Technology/ B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Medical Streams – MBBS / B.D.S./BAMS and Allied Medicinal Courses.
PMSSS 2023 Scholarship Amount
The candidates can check below in the table stream-wise PMSSS 2023 scholarship amount:
|Stream||Academic Fee||Maintenance Charges Limits||Number of Scholarship|
|General Degree||Upto Rs 30,000/-||* Uniformly Rs.
|Upto Rs. 1.25
|Upto Rs. 3.00
|Total No. of Scholarships||——-||5000|
PMSSS 2023 Highlights
In the below table the candidates can check a few basic information about Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme:
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)|
|Provided by||AICTE All India Council for Technical Education|
|Purpose||To encourage the youth of J & K and Ladakh to pursue their higher education outside the state|
|Total number of Scholarships||5000|
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under the Department of Ministry of Higher Education. The AICTE accredits postgraduate and graduate programs under specific categories at Indian institutions as per its charter. The purview of AICTE covers programs of technical education including training and research in Engineering, Technology, Management, Pharmacy, Architecture, Town Planning, Applied Arts and Crafts, Hotel Management and Catering Technology etc. at different levels.
Actually my question yah hai kui jab humai paisa deaga through pmsss 9 installment through toh joh phle install hai woh hummai ussai tym milaiga kyunkui phle hummai 2000 fee barna haina but woh 1000 deaga sirf phle installment and hostel fee bhi
I am currently in 1St year in igdtuw delhi pursuing my btech in CSAI. Is I am eligible for this scholarship.
I m btech degree holder m I eligible for mtech degree
When to start registration 2021 session
I am from Kashmir
I recently passed 12th class in 2020
And the % is 80
And I also belong to rba
1:- When the registration start ?
2:- is I eligible for b pharma
Registration date 2021?
When will start registration for 2021
When will you commence registration for 2021
How much percentage is required in pmsss for diploma holders
I Did my 12th in 2019 then i drop my years…. I persue 74.8% in 12th… Should I apply for pmss?
How much% our name in pmss merit list
Sir when will application form release pmsss 2021-2022
I did my 12th in 2017. I persue 77.2 % in 12th …..should i apply for pmsss ? And sir when will application form release pmsss 2021 – 2022 ?
Sir agar kissi student nai 2018 ya 2019 mai 10+2 qualify kiya kya wo pmsss mai eligible hai ya nahi….
I am from kashmir.i recently clear my 12th with 81%…when will registration start
I have not applied for scholarship last year though I have cleared 12 class ..so am I eligible to apply this year…
When will registration start
Im sanjani from jammu I passed my 12th nd secured 97.4%can I apply for this ..
When will you start registration for 2021-22.
Can I register this month
Is pmsss scheme for MBA or any pg course