TANCET 2019 Application Form has been started from 08 May 2019. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2019) is a State Level Entrance Examination. This examination takes place to offer admissions to M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch. / M. Plan. / M.C.A. / M.B.A. Courses. The aspirants can get admissions to government and non-government colleges in Tamil Nadu State through this examination. On the behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu, Anna University will manage this entrance examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to TANCET 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
TANCET 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the tentative dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
As soon as the exact dates are revealed, we will update them. Also, the updates can be checked by the students on the official website of TANCET 2019.
TANCET 2019 Exam Date
|Application form Starts From||08 May 2019
|Application Form Last Date||25 May 2019
|Hall Ticket Availability||June|
|Date of Exam||22 – 23 June 2019
|Announcement of Result||July 2019|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||In the month of July|
TANCET 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||Anna University, Chennai|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Application form mode||Online mode|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline Mode (Pen and Paper based)|
|Medium of Exam||English and Tamil|
|TANCET 2019 Official Website
TANCET 2019 Application Form
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test?
Given below are some general information about the application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The aspirants will get the application form through online mode from the official website.
- The Online Application Form for TANCET has been available from 08 May 2019.
- No Offline Application Form will be available.
- The applicants need to fill only one TANCET 2019 Online Registration form for all the three entrance examinations of TANCET 2019.
- The candidates need not to send the complete application form through offline mode or by post.
- The aspirants must keep the print of the complete application form for future reference.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- The payment of the application form fee will be available in online mode only.
- The applicants need to pay Rs. 500 /- (Rs. 250 /- for SCA / ST / SC categories) for any one of the programs.
- If a candidate aspires to appear in more than one program, then he/she needs to deposit Rs. 500 /- (Rs. 250 /- for SC / ST / SCA category candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu State) for every additional program.
TANCET Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfill in order to sit for the exam.
- The candidates appearing in Final Year of the examination are also eligible for application.
- The aspirants belonging to other states are also eligible for application but the respective authorities will determine the eligibility.
|M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch. / M. Plan.||
|M.C.A. (Lateral Entry)||
TANCET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for TANCET 2019 will be issued by Anna University online from 10 May 2019. Candidates who filled the Application Form must download the Admit Card for the Entrance exam.
Candidate must follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Anna University and click on the “TANCET Admit card” link.
- Secondly, enter your login id and password and then click on submit button.
- After submitting admit card will be displayed on the screen. candidates can check all the details and save the admit card and take a print out for further use.
- Candidates are advised to check the details on the Admit card is mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Address of the Exam Centre.
- Date of the Exam
- Time Slot Assigned
- Instruction for the candidate to follow in the examination.
Stay tuned to entrance zone for more updates and information related to TANCET 2019 ANNA University.
tancet 2019, ,tancet 2019 anna university, , how to apply tancet 2019.