WBJEE JENPAUH 2019: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has announced JENPAUH 2019, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), b) B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) c) B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) and d) B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below. JENPAUH-2019 Rank Card is released and available for downloading.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam Dates has been announced on 31 January 2019. WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Application Form has been started from 05 March 2019.
The different programmes for admissions under JENPAUH 2019 are:
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
- B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)
- B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
JENPAUH 2019 Important Dates
WBJEEB has announced JENPAUH 2019 Examination Dates.
|Online application commences from||05 March 2019|
|Closing date of online application||26 March 2019|
|Last date for downloading confirmation page||28 March 2019|
|Correction in Application Form||27 – 29 March 2019|
|Admit card availability||18 June 2019|
|Exam date||30 June 2019 (Sunday)|
|Physics & Chemistry
|11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Result Declaration||26 July 2019|
The Official Notification of JENPAUH 2019 is issued by the WBJEEB for all the Important dates. The Schedule of JENPAUH 2019 Entrance Examination is given below:
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Application Form
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Application Form can be only filled and submitted by online mode.
- The Application Form has been started from 05 March 2019 and will be filled till26 March 2019.
- It is advised for applicants to fill the application form correctly & carefully as no correction will be allowed after the submission of application form.
- Applicants need to upload their signature (Size- 3-30KB; Dimension- 4X 1.5cm) and a recent passport sized photograph (Size- 10-100KB; Dimension- 4X 3cm) in the application form. The format of images must be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through debit or credit card. Also, the fee can be paid via net banking mode.
After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of WBJEEB.
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019?
The steps to apply for JENPAUH 2019 for admissions to Presidency University, Kolkata is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at WBJEEB.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
Qualification Criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the JENPAUH 2019 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course from a Higher Secondary Board, West Bengal board or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper age limit for the Examination.
- The Lower age Limit of the candidate is 17 years old as of 31 December 2019.
- Candidates must have passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English.
JENPAUH 2019 Examination Centres
While filling Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. Candidate will be allowed to fill the choices from which He/She will get any center according to the available seats. The Locations available for JENPAUH 2019 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Papers||The test will be held for two papers:
Chemistry and Physics
|Number of Questions||100 (Each paper will consist of 50 questions)|
|Exam Time||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.5 Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
||English and Bengali|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 test will consist of topics studied in the 11th and 10+2 class. Applicants need to study as per the syllabus prescribed by the examination authority. The syllabus of JENPAUH 2019 is yet to be released by WBJEEB on the official website.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2019
- The WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card will be released for the applicants tentatively in the 3rd week of May 2019 on the official website.
- The details of the admit card will be printed according to the details filled in the application form.
- Candidates need to carry a printout of the admit card at the examination center.
How to download Admit Card for JENPAUH 2019
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the JENPAUH 2019. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of WBJEEB. The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result
- The WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result will be announced in the 3rd week of June 2019 tentatively.
- The authority will declare the result in the form of rank cards containing the marks obtained and relevant rank of the applicant.
- Applicants can see and download the result by entering the credentials on the official portal.
- After downloading the result, it is advised to print it for further reference.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling will be organized by the Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for nursing programs, Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for BPT course, WB University of Health Sciences for BMLT programme and PKK College of Education for BASLP course.
WB JENPAUH 2019 entrance exam will be held for two tests in two different shifts. Applicants are required to qualify the entrance test and counselling round for admission into various West Bengal situated institutions.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under WB JENPAUH 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
The controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector –V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here. Stay tuned for more updates about JENPAUH 2019.
jenpauh 2019 syllabus, jenpauh 2 2019, jenpauh syllabus, jenpauh full form, jenparh 2019 syllabus, wbjeeb jenpauh 2019, wbjee jenparh 2019, jenpauh 2 2019 exam date, jenpauh 2019 syllabus pdf, jenpauh 2019 form fill up date, wbjee 2019, evets 2019.