AEEE 2019 Registration Process is announced and forms will be available from October 2018. AEEE is the separate entrance exam conducted by Amrita School of Engineering under Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham for aspirants willing to apply for the B.Tech course. The qualifying candidates can obtain a seat in the various engineering colleges located at various campuses. The three campuses of Amrita University are at Bangalore, Coimbatore & Amritapuri. It is a national level examination and students from all over India are eligible to apply. Students who have passed their XII from other states are encouraged to apply. However, candidates have to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the University.
AEEE 2019 Registration Dates:
Knowing the crucial dates for AEEE 2019 is very important for every aspirant who dreams to join the university. A schedule is provided here for the candidates:
|1.||Notification for AEEE 2019 Registration||October 2018|
|2.||Availability of Online Registration & OMR Registration Form||01 October 2018|
|3.||Last Date of sale of Registration Form for Offline Examination||April 2019|
|4.||Deadline for submission of Registration form for CBT(online registration)||April 2019|
|8.||AEEE examination (CBT-Computer Based Test)||22-26 April 2019|
|9.||AEEE Offline (Pen & Paper, P & P)*||27 April 2019|
Before registration, the candidates must check their eligibility. For the complete schedule for AEEE 2019 Click Here.
How to Register for Amrita University Entrance Exam?
Following is the eligibility criteria for AEEE 2019 Registration Process:
- Applicants must be born on or after 01 July 1997.
- Applicants born before the mentioned date are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent.
- If the candidate is appearing in the twelfth or equivalent exam are also eligible.
- The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects
- Applicant must have at least 5 subjects in the 12th or equivalent exam (including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Applicants must have marks not less than 60% altogether (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- Applicants must have marks not less than 55% in an individual subject.
- Diploma (3 years) holders in engineering in any State Board are eligible to apply only if they have marks not less than 60%.
- Candidates showing up qualifying examination in 2019 may also eligible for the exam.
AEEE 2019 Registration Procedure:
Check details of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Entrance Exam Registration here.
- Visit the official site of AEEE.
- Clicking on application form fill the details required.
- Upload the photographs and signature.
- The process will finish once application fees are paid online through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking and offline through Demand Draft of Rs 1000/-.
- DD should be in favour of“Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at “Coimbatore”.
- Applicants have to take at least 2 printouts of the application form for further reference.
Offline Registration Form:
University Counter –
Applicants can purchase the application form from any campuses of Amrita Schools of Engineering (Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore).
By Post –
Candidates can get Application Form through post by sending a written application for getting application form along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore from any of the branches.
Post Office/ Banks –
Applicants can buy the Application Form from any of the selected post offices or bank branches of Dhan Laxmi Bank and Federal Bank. Please find the list here:https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech-2019/application-outlets
Stay tuned for Amrita Engineering Exam Registration.