Aligarh Muslim University conducts AMUEEE 2019 Engineering Entrance Examination for aspiring candidates seeking interest to get admission into various engineering branches available in this recognized university. Also, B.Tech. / B.E.(Evening) and B.Arch. are the available undergraduate degree courses of engineering and Masters Degree. Further, AMUEEE Entrance Exam will be on 28 April 2019. Moreover, the detailed AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern is provided in the article which the candidates must know in order to tackle the examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can see them in detail analysis of AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern below.
For B.Tech courses
- Firstly, AMUEEE 2019 will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- Then, Entrance Exam will be scheduled in 28 April 2019.
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- All the Questions will be of objective type.
- There will be 50 Questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- There will be negative marking.
- Candidate will get 1 Marks for a correct response. There will be a penalty of 0.25 Marks for Incorrect Response.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks (Correct/Wrong)|
For Master Degree Courses:
Check below, complete exam pattern details about master degree courses:
- Duration of Exam: The duration of all the examinations will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective type (multiple choices).
- Medium: The medium of all Tests shall be English, except where a question paper is set in a language other than English.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for the correct response.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
For B.Arch courses
- There will be two papers of equal weightage.
- Paper-1: same as B.Tech candidates.
- Paper-2: It will be conducted from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Candidates should solve as many sample papers as they can. They can also find the link to various AMUEEE 2019 Syllabus and Sample Papers on our website. The Syllabus is similar to that of JEE Main 2019. However, Candidates should be aware of the exact syllabus and prepare accordingly. The difficulty level will be similar to that of JEE Main 2019. Candidates should properly prepare concepts taught in Class 11th and Class 12th. NCERT’s are the most essential resource when preparing for AMUEEE.
Exam pattern is provided by the conducting authority in order to give a general idea of the entrance examination to the candidates.
Official website of Aligarh Muslim University: https://www.amu.ac.in/
For more details, candidates should stay tuned to EntranceZone.
amueee previous year question papers pattern, aamu entrance exam syllabus for b.tech, amueee 2019 question paper pdf, amueee previous year question paper download, amu entrance exam syllabus for b tech, amueee official website, amueee cut off 2018, amueee 2018 application form, amueee 2018 cutoff.