AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card will be available to download from 18 April 2019 onwards. Candidates need to download the respective hall ticket from the official website of AP EAMCET. It is an essential document from the exam’s point of view. Whereas the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 will contain all the exam related details like exam centre, exam timings, dates, candidate’s name, date of birth and roll no. etc. Also, the Link for downloading the admit card is available below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Applicants need to complete the payment of fees and submit the Application Form. This will benefit the candidates from getting the centre of their choice as Test Centres are allotted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card Date
|AP EAMCET 2019 Downloading of Hall Ticket Starts||second week of April 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 last date to download Admit card||Third week of April 2019|
How to Download AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Tickets?
Steps to download the hall ticket or AP EAMCET 2019 admit card is as follows. Follow them for the easy process of download.
- First of all, visit the ap eamcet 2019 official website.
- Then the candidates should enter their registration number and select the date of birth from the drop down option.
- After providing all the details, they need to click on the submit option.
- And the AP EAMCET Admit Card will appear on the screen. Further, the candidates should download it.
- Moreover, the applicants should take a printout of the same and keep it safe till the admission process is complete.
Important Points Regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Read the following to clear all the doubts regarding the Admit card of AP EAMCET 2019.
- Hall ticket should be safe without any damage till the admission process is complete.
- Candidates need to paste their passport size photograph and give their signature on the space provided on the admit card.
- They should not write any unnecessary things on their hall ticket as it will be declared invalid by the conducting authority.
- Admit card is a must for the candidate on the day of examination without any fail.
Details in Admit Card
The admit card of AP EAMCET contains the following details.
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Mobile Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center
official website to download the Admit Card: http://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/
Stay informed about AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card latest updates and feature articles on EntranceZone.