AP Polycet 2019 Application Form has been started. AP Polycet 2019 (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) conducts the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Also, AP Polycet is a state level entrance i.e one gateway for admission into various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. And, Government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions select candidates via this exam. So, to know more about Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic CET 2019 go to the official website of AP POLYCET 2019. It is given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
AP Polycet 2019 Notification
The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test notification will be released by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Generally, the notification is released in the month of March.
Read about AP EAMCET Here.
AP Polycet 2019 Exam Date
Here, we are providing the exam schedule for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic 2019. For the exact date sheet, visit the official page. Also, when the official datasheet is released, the updates can also be checked on our webpage.
|Starting of online application form||07 March 2019|
|Last date to avail the application form||21 April 2019|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||30 April 2019|
|Result Declaration||8 May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2019|
AP Polycet Application Form 2019
Before filling the application form, read the following instructions carefully. These will help the aspirants to clear all the doubts regarding the application form for AP POLYCET 2019.
- Firstly, candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Also, submit application form only through online mode.
- And, the application form is available from 07 March 2019.
- And, Students are instructed to fill the application form before the last date, i.e. 07 April 2019.
- Finally, all the details are to be filled as per the guidelines are given in the prospectus.
For more information, visit the official website.
AP Polytechnic Exam Fee Online Payment
Given below is the fee for the application form without which the form is incomplete and the candidature is rejected. Also, below the aspirant can find the methods to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be remitted through online/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centres (Polytechnics).
- And, the application fee is Rs. 330 for every candidate.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP Polycet 2019 is below. Every candidate must make sure that they are eligible for the exam. If not then they will be rejected at the time of the counselling session.
- Domicile: Students must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state. Also, they must be qualified the qualifying exam from the schools of Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualification Criteria: Candidates must have passed SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Age: no age limit for appearing in the exam.
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students also eligible to apply.
AP Polycet Exam Pattern
Given below is the pattern of the exam. It does not change every year. Thus Candidates can also practice using the previous year question papers.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Negative Marking: Each question will carry equal marks. And, there is no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP Polycet 2019 Syllabus
The question papers are on the basis of SSC/10th class syllabus of AP board. So, candidates can study their SSC syllabus to score good marks in the examination consisting of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
AP Polycet Hall Ticket
Aspirants can download the AP Polycet 2019 hall ticket from the website. However, to download the admit card, candidates have to enter their roll number. Also, admit cards are issued from the third week of April 2019 and without a valid admit card, no student is allowed to enter the examination hall.
AP Polycet Answer Key
AP Polycet generates answer key after the successful conduct of the examination. And, through answer key, students can evaluate their expected scores on the entrance exam. But, the answer key will be available one/two week before the exam.
AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Result
AP Polycet 2019 Results are to be out by the second week of May 2019. Further, the result will be provided through online mode. Moreover, the result is available on the website and then a merit list is prepared.
AP Polycet Highlights
|Name of Examination||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
Exam Conducting Body
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic
Undergraduate Entrance Examination
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into Polycet Courses|
Mode of Examination
Duration of Exam
AP Polycet Admission
After the announcement of the result, the information related to the counselling will be provided in leading newspapers/website. Then, AP Polycet 2019 counselling commences in the month of June/July. Also, at the time of counselling, students have to make the choices for college and course in which they want to get admission. Finally, the admission will be provided according to the student’s preference and rank obtained in the entrance exam.
To visit the official website click here.
ts polycet 2019, ts polycet 2019 notification, polycet exam date 2019, ap polycet 2018 notification, ap polytechnic entrance exam 2018, ap polycet results 2018.