APJEE 2019 Application Form will be released by DTE Arunachal Pradesh on First week of April 2019. The ‘Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education’ (APSCTE) is the conducting body for this exam. APJEE is also known as Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for candidates who want to pursue various technical & professional courses in colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. Forms will be available from 1st week of April 2019. Candidates who want to pursue both degrees, as well as diploma, have to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. The website link and official details are given below. Also, official Dates are yet to announced. Admission will be completely based upon one’s performance in the AP joint entrance exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
APJEE 2019 Application Form Dates
|APJEE 2019 Application form starts||First week of April 2019|
|APJEE 2019 last date to submit Application form||Second week of May 2019|
APJEE 2019 Diploma Admission Latest Update
- Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2019 for selection of candidates for admission in various DIPLOMA programmes is announced and Admit Card is available to download.
- The application form is yet to declare.
- The date of examination is yet to be announced.
How to Fill the APJEE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates first have to register themselves on the online admission portal for APJEE 2019 to be able to fill the forms. Further, basic details will be asked during registration. After a candidate has registered, he/she will be given login details. Also, with this login ID and password, candidates can easily log in, fill the application form and do other processes.
Steps to fill APJEE Online Application Form 2019
All details are available on www.apdhte.nic.in for the online form.
Go to the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. Link for which has been provided here.
Then the candidate will have to click on the link for applying online for APJEE 2019.
Then the application form page will have appeared.
- Students have to fill the valid detail in the application form.
Fill all the necessary details such as Name, address, personal details, communication details, educational qualifications, course applied for, ID proof etc.
Then, you will be asked to upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
After uploading, recheck all the details filled in the application form and submit your application form.
Next, you will be directed to the payment page where you need to pay the exam fees through online options are given there.
According to the details provided by you. And you will be included in either APST or non APST. The application fee for Arunachal Pradesh Schedule Tribes is Rs. 500 while for NON-APST candidates is Rs. 700. Hence, make the payment accordingly.
After completing all the above-mentioned procedures, your application form will be submitted. Take a print out of the application form and preserve it for future use.
- Candidate must note that their application will only be submitted after application fees have been paid successfully.
- After that student can take out the print of Application form for the further purpose.
Application Fee For APJEE 2019:
The application fee for AP JEE 2019 is different for different category. List of category is given below:
|Arunachal Pradesh ST||Rs.500/-|
|Non- Arunachal Pradesh ST||Rs.700/-|
APJEE 2019 Exam ates
|Opening date of the Application form||April 2019|
|Closing date of the Application form||July 2019|
Important Eligibility regarding Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Forms
Candidates who wish to apply for APJEE 2019 should quickly fill the application form after the portal becomes active. Candidate should keep a hard copy of the application form safe as it will be required during counselling and later in admission. Finally, check the updated information at official website www.apdhte.nic.in.
Guidelines to fill the Application Form of APJEE 2019
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Arunachal Pradesh Diploma Admission 2019
The Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2019 details are given at the link. APJEE conducts admission for both degree and diploma level entrance examination. The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) is responsible for conducting the entrance examination and counselling.
Stay tuned for APJEE 2019 Application Form at EntranceZone.
apjee mbbs fee structure,