The students can read through the Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 eligibility criteria before applying for the aptitude test. And, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to be able to sit for the examination. It includes details such as age, nationality, educational qualification, and domicile. Further, only eligible candidates can sit for the examination. Their name must appear on the merit list prepared by the University. All the information filled will be cross-checked with the original documents.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who are found to be eligible will be allowed to sit for the examination and whose name appears in the merit list prepared by the Banasthali University. Further, all the documents will be verified at the time of counselling. Therefore, it is important for the students to be honest regarding the details being fed into the application form.
The eligibility criteria in order to appear for Banasthali University Aptitude Test is as follows:
- Firstly, all the applicants must be women. Male candidates are not offered admission in the university.
- And, the candidates should pass 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Furthermore, general category applicants must secure 60% total in 10+2. And, the subjects include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- However, reserved category (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) applicants must secure 40% total. And, the subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Also, students who pass 10+2 from Banasthali University itself should score a total of 50%. The subjects include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Moreover, the candidates can choose Mathematics and Statistical Methods as an elective. However, the condition is that the candidate should have taken mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent board.
- Further, Foreign/NRI candidates need to get a total of 40% in 10+2 and can get admission on merit.
- And, the Foreign/NRI students have a limited number of seats designated to them.
- Also, the candidates who are foreign/NRI students category need not give the aptitude test. They get admission on the merit/score of 10+2.
- Finally, it is important for the candidates to go through the Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 eligibility criteria. This helps candidates gain knowledge about the norms of the university.
Read more About Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
|Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 Exam Pattern||Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 Admit Card|
|Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 Application Form||Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 Result|
Stay informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Banasthali Vidyapith 2019 Eligibility Criteria.