BEEE 2019 Answer key will be released by the Bharath University so that candidates can do a little self-evaluation based on the number of right and wrong answers. Answer key will be available for all the question paper set.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
The answer key is for the entrance exam that takes place for the admission to various UG programs that the university offers. Thus the candidates can determine the result by the number of the correct answers marked on the answer key or the OMR sheet. Since there is no negative marking in the exam, a candidate gets directly mark for each correct answer. The answer key will be available publicly on the official website which the candidate can check once all the proceedings are complete.
BEEE 2019 Answer Key Available
There are 100 questions, 30 from Chemistry, 30 in physics, 30 from mathematics/biology and 10 from English. Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking,
The OMR sheet will also be available so that the candidate can look and inspect as to what the correct answer is and what he has marked in order to get a better calculation of the marks he/ she has obtained.
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam Answer Keys
HOW ONE CAN VIEW THE OMR SHEET?
- Visit the official website in order to download the OMR sheet.
- Enter your application number and date of birth as login credentials.
- Fill in the captcha code or the security code.
- Click the submit button.
- Now one can view as well as download their OMR sheet for the better evaluation of the mark obtained.
- The OMR sheet will be in accordance with the set of the paper you get to attempt.
Thus with the release of answer key, candidates can make a rough estimate of their expected marks, cut-off marks and etc.
beee 2019 exam date.