Bharath University, Chennai will hold Bharat University Engineering Entrance Exam based on the merit which the exam conducting body generates through ranks obtained in BEEE 2019. Also, the BEEE 2019 Counselling will be available from 01 – 05 June 2019. Aspirants who are willing to be a part of Bharat University for the academic year starting 2019 under any UG course offered have to appear for the entrance test that will take place both online and offline.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
BEEE 2019 Counselling
- Candidates need to be present in person to be eligible for the counselling process for BEEE 2019. If due to some reason he/she is unable to be present, they can convey the information of the same to the university and they can appear at the later stages. Counselling will be purely on the basis of merit and merit only.
- Only those aspirants who have passed the threshold of the mark and also meet the eligibility criteria for BEEE 2019 are eligible to be part of counselling procedure. The aspirants will get the seats on the basis of the number of seats that the University offers under the particular course.
- Original, as well as attested copies of the required documents, are a must during the counselling procedure for the verification process.
- Candidates need to pay Admission Fee, Caution Deposit and Tuition Fee in the form of Demand Drafts (DD) in the favour of Bharat University payable at Chennai.
- If a candidate has locked a seat in stage 1 of counseling, then they are not eligible to be part of the 2nd phase of the counseling.
- The fees that the candidates need to pay are as follows:
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam Counselling fee:
The counseling fee is a one-time payment and the candidates who are willing to be a part of the counseling procedure must produce a demand draft amounting to Rs. 20000/- drawn in favor of Bharat University and it should be payable at Chennai. If the candidate looks a seat, the remaining fee which would be tuition and if the hostel was taken, has to be paid in the form of DD too.
Documents That Are To Be Produced
- BEEE 2019 Hall ticket
- 10+2 Exam scorecard and Pass Certificate or their equivalent. Class 10 certificate too as a proof of age
- Xerox of class 12 admit card
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate if you belong to any other than general
- 4 Passport size coloured photographs
- Transfer certificate from the school
The BEEE 2019 official website: https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding BEEE 2019 Counselling”
bharath university, beee subject, beee books, beee full form.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020