BEEE 2019 Registration Process has been announced by Bharath University. And here’s is a brief process which every candidate will have to undergo while the registration process for BEEE 2019 continues. Bharath University Registration Process started and the last date of registration is 15 April 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
BEEE 2019 Registration Process:
- Since the registration process is both online and offline, one will be required to either visit the official website or fill out the offline application in order to undergo the registration process for BEEE 2019.
- The official website will be active once the official press release is available. Candidate can also register via offline mode.
- Candidate will need to fill out the application form with important personal as well as academic information.
- There are two photographs that the candidates need to upload. One of their own self and other being their signature. Neither can exceed 50 KB and can not be a blur at the same time.
- Payment can be made via online mode i,e. credit, debit card or net banking
- Application payment is of Rs. 950 surcharges included which may vary depending on your bank.
- No more details are necessary to fill, though applicants should make a note of their application number for future references.
- The application number generated will be used for a number of purposes like downloading admit card, OMR sheet. It sorts of serves as the username for the candidate.
The registration process for BEEE 2019
Thus with the above-mentioned guidelines and walk through. So, there shouldn’t be any difficulty in filling the form and the process to follow. While there is an online application, the candidate can opt to go for offline application too. But only one application per candidate is acceptable.
The proceedings are the same. Instead of making the payment at a later point in time, the amount is to be paid as the price of the application form while purchasing from authorized centres only.
If the candidate opts for the offline mode, he must fill out the application form with a black ballpoint pen. The applicants need to stick a passport size photo in the given area. The information i,e. personal as well as academic will be the same as that in an online application.
Once the form is complete, candidates can post the application form in an envelope to the mentioned address before a deadline.
Exam Authority: Bharath University
Bharath University Information Brochure:
|Admit Card||Exam Date|