BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria is set by Admission Cell BITS Pilani. And, here is the list of important eligibility criteria for the online computer based test. And this test for the candidates to get admission into UG and PG courses. And there are three campuses of BITS at Pilani (Main Campus), Goa and Hyderabad. The admission criteria For admission to all the above programmes except B.Pharm is mention below. The New BITS Pilani Admission Criteria is available along with application process releasing on 19 December 2017. The Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form for BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must go through the points mentioned below to check for their eligibility before beginning the application process:
- Applicants should have passed the XIIth exam from a recognized central or state board or any equivalent board. And the student with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as main subjects (for all the programs except B.Pharm) can only apply.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
- A minimum of 75% marks aggregate is must in PCM and PCB(for B.Pharm candidates) in the qualifying examination and also secure 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology individually. However, candidates with Mathematics as a subject can apply for B.Pharm course as well.
- Students, appearing for 10+2 exam in 2018 or passed the exam last year (2017) will also be able to sit for the CBT (Computer-based test). And if a candidate has passed 12th in the second attempt, then the exam conducting body will consider the marks that the candidate obtains in second chance.
- Those who have passed 12th in 2016 or earlier will not be eligible for the test.
- Any current student of BITS at one of its campuses cannot apply for BITSAT 2018.
B.Pharma Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for admission in B.Pharma at BITS Pilani is different from eligibility for other programs. read carefully if you are applying for B.Pharma course.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Date
|Application Form release||19 December 2017|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT exam||19 March 2018 (Extended)|
|Editing in the application form||15 – 19 March 2018|
|Exam centre allotment||21 March 2018|
|Slot booking||23 March – 5 April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||12 April – 10 May 2018|
|Exam date||16 – 31 May 2018|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks||1 May – 18 June 2018|
|Admit list & wait list release||20 June 2018|
Direct Entry For Toppers in Board Examination
Direct Admission to Board Toppers: The first rank holders in any of the state/ Central board will get direct admission into the institute. And, even without considering their BITSAT 2018 score as per the BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria mentioned above.This provides a golden opportunity for the deserving students from all over the country to get admission in this institution.
Admission for International Students
The overseas students, who appeared for SAT and SAT Subject Tests organized by College Board of USA can also apply for admission. For them, various programs are available at BITS Campus for the 2018-18 session. Candidates having a passport of any country other than India will be able to apply using the ‘International Students Scheme’. Admissions are on the basis of SAT Subject Tests marks. And in the qualifying exam as explained above and on bitsat official website.
Check BITSAT-2018 Online exam centre allotted – Click Here.
And Check BITSAT-2018 test centre addresses – Click Here.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018.”
bitsat 2018 syllabus, bitsat 2018 cutoff, bits pilani admission 2018.