BVP CET 2019 Result: The BVP CET 2019 Result of common entrance test has been released by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) on 24 June 2019. Every year, thousands of candidates participate in BVP CET examination. Also, the University admits students solely on the basis of their merit ie. the score and ranks of BVP CET. However, Now official notification has been released so the exact date of result declaration available i.e 08 June 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
BVP CET 2019 Result Date
The result has been available at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune on their official website on 24 June 2019. Candidates can check the result of their undergraduate programme as per the dates of publication. There are many aspirants who do not know about the correct procedure for checking their BVP CET result 2019.
|BVP CET 2019 Exam||16 June 2019|
|Result Declaration||24 June 2019|
How to Download Bharati Vidyapeeth Result 2019 and Merit List
The steps to check the BVP CET 2019 Result are as follows:
- At first, the candidates should visit the bvp official website to see the result. @ www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- There, the aspirants must log in using their BVP CET 2019 application number and their date of birth
- Then after giving all the correct details, they must click on tab saying “Continue”.
- After that on the next redirected page, they must fill in all the other details that are asked for, and then it should then be submitted as well by clicking on “Submit”.
- Upon submission of all these, the BVP CET 2019 Admission Result page will be displayed and the candidates can see their result and take a print out of their result for future references.
Information Provided on the BVP CET 2019 Score Card:
Following informations will be listed in result of BVP CET 2019:
Name of Candidate
Marks secured by Candidate
Rank secured by Candidate
BVP CET Merit list 2019
On the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam, a separate merit list will be prepared for various courses. Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling procedure on the basis of the prepared merit list.
The seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their obtained rank, choice filled by them at the time of counselling and category.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks secured in Mathematics and Physics together. In case of two candidates will score equal marks, the inter-se-merit or tie-breaking will be adopted by the university.
Factors that determine Inter-se-Merit Rank
If two or more candidates secure same rank, in such cases, inter-se-merit will be utilised to break the tie between them. Listed below are the guidelines to follow:
Candidates who secure more marks in Mathematics will be placed higher.
Candidates who have aggregate percentage of marks in HSC or equivalent examinations.
Candidates who secured higher percentage of marks in Maths in Class 10th(High School)board exam.
If the tie still persists, computer will randomly select a candidate.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Result Date:
After checking the results of BVP CET 2019, the students must take note of the other important dates regarding admission process and counselling if they wish to get admissions to one of the leading universities of India for a bright career ahead.
|BVP CET Application Form||Exam Dates|
|Admit Card||Exam Pattern|
bharati vidyapeeth pune admission 2019, 7bharati vidyapeeth distance education, bvp cet 2018, bvp cet result 2018, bharati vidyapeeth result 2018,bvp law result, bvp cet result 2018 btech, bvp result bba 2018, bvp pune result 2018, bvp cet law result 2018.