CG PET 2019 also known as Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test is held every year to screen students for undergraduate engineering courses for government and private colleges of the state of Chhattisgarh. It is conducted by DTE, the Directorate of Technical Education. Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test will be conducted on 11 May. The Admit Card for CGPET is also available now.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
CG PET 2019
|Name of the examination||Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test|
|Commonly known as||CG PET|
|Conducting body||DTE, Directorate of technical examination|
|Exam level||State level|
Important Dates of CG PET 2019
Note: DTE hasn’t announced any official dates, the following dates are tentative.
|1||Availability of application forms||24 March 2019|
|2||Last date of submitting application form||15 April 2019|
|3||Issuance of Admit card||03 May 2019|
|4||Examination||11 May 2019|
|5||Results||01 June 2019|
|6||Counselling||1st week of June 2019|
CG PET Admit card:
Admit card will be made available for candidates for download from 2 May 2019.
Following are the steps to download admit card:
- first of all, Visit the official site of CG PET
- Click on the download admit card
- Enter the applicant number and date of birth.
- Check the detail are error –free
- Take at least 2 print out of the admit card.
- If there is any error on the admit card ,contact the official site.
Some details about admit card:
- Candidates without admit card will not get the permission to enter examination hall
- Yet, Candidates must preserve admit card until the admission procedure
- While Admit card is just the Hall ticket for the entrance test, it doesn’t guarantee any admission.
- Candidates need to visit the examination a day prior to the examination
- Finally, Candidates must reach the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the exam
CG PET 2019 Application Form:
The application forms are available for a candidate from 24 March 2019.
And the application form would be made available online only.
Aspirants willing to fill the application can do so by following the enlisted steps:
- first of all, Visit the official website
- Download the application form.
- Fill the required fields with the specific details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and a left-hand thumb impression.
- Submit the form.
- Pay for the application form.
- Finally, Do not forget to take a print of application form for further use.
Payment methods for application form:
The payment can be made through internet banking or debit card/ credit card
Application form fees:
|3.||SC/ ST / PWD||Rs.100|
CGPET Eligibility criteria:
DTE has laid down the few eligibility criteria for applying for the entrance test.
Aspirants need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Following is the admission criteria for CG PET 2019:
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years of age before or on 31st December.
- The upper age limit is also set to be 25.
- first of all, The aspirants must have passed their 10+2 from a recognised board /university.
- Aspirants who would be appearing for their 12th class/ equivalent examination are also eligible for the examination.
- Aspirants must have passed their 12th class with marks not less than 50%.
- Reserved category aspirants should have marks not less than 40%
Board/University of passing:
- Aspirants must have passed their 10th and 12th class examination from recognised schools or colleges of Chhattisgarh.
- The aspirants must have chemistry, physics, and maths as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
- The aspirant should be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The aspirants must produce domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- The test is divided into 3 sections Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- And, the test is offline mode i.e, pen paper mode
- Also, the test consists of objective type questions
- All the questions are MCQ questions
- The total number of questions is 150
- The total duration of examination is 3 hours
- 1 mark is provided for each correct answer
- Negative marking is done for every incorrect answer.
- 25 marks will get deducted for the wrong answer.
Check the detailed paper pattern.
CG PET Syllabus
Applicants may write down or download the syllabus.
|Force and laws of motion||Solution||Differential calculus|
|Work energy and power||Solid state||Integral calculus|
|Rotational motion and movement of inertia||Nuclear chemistry||Coordinate geometry of three dimensions|
|Gravitation||Chemical equilibrium||differentiation equations|
|Waves||Thermo-chemist and thermodynamics||Numerical methods|
|Magnetism||Chemical kinetics||Information technology|
|Electric current||Surface chemistry|
|Effect of electric current||Principles of metallurgical operations|
|Electromagnetic induction and alternating current||Comparative study of elements|
|Photon and radioactivity||Chemical periodicity|
|Properties of solids and fluids||Co-ordination compounds|
|Light||Chemistry of hydro compound|
|Organic compounds based on functional group containing nitrogen|
|Compounds containing oxygen|
|Chemistry in daily life|
CG PET 2019 results:
- Results are announced on 01 June 2019.
- In Addition, Candidates can get their results on the official site of vyapam.
- Applicants are required to enter their roll number to check their CG PET score.
- Candidates should keep a print of the results until admission.
CG pet counselling will start from 1st week of June.
And Candidates need to register online for the counselling process.
After that, candidates will also have to enter their choice of the colleges.
After verification of the documents, the allotment of the seat to the students will take place.
|Sr.no||Category||% of seat reservation|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur
Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal Parisar,
Pension Bada Raipur (C.G.)492001
पी.ई.टी. इंजीनियरिंग जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़िए – यहां क्लिक करे
CG PET Official Website and Address
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on CG PET 2019.”