CG PET is a state level examination and is conducted on yearly basis for admission to the undergraduate courses. The candidates get admission to the various Government as well as Private institutes on the basis of the score in CG PET. Also, a rank too will be given to the candidates on the basis of their score. Moreover, CG PET 2019 Notification contains all the information regarding the pre-engineering entrance examination including important dates, eligibility criteria, and availability of application form and exam pattern etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
CG PET 2019 Notification: Important Dates
CG PET Exam Date 2019
|Date of online submission of application form||19 March 2019|
|Last date to apply and pay the fee||07 April 2019 (11:59 AM)|
|Admit Card Release||23 April 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||02 May 2019 (9:00 AM to 12:15 PM)(Revised)|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Start||In the month of June/July|
- Applicants who appear for CG PET 2019 must be 17 years on or before 31st December. Also, the upper age limit is 30 years.
- Further, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board/university. Also, 10th and 12th must be passed from recognized schools of Chattisgarh.
- Then, the applicant should be a resident of Chattisgarh.
- Moreover, the candidate must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Finally, the applicant must have the domicile of Chattisgarh.
CG PET Online Application Form
- Firstly, the application form for CG PET 2019 can be found on the official website.
- Then, applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph in the space provided as per the specifications.
- Also, the applicants also need to give their left thumb impression.
- Finally, only those candidates who successfully fill their application forms will have their admit card generated.
CG PET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be objective in offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
But, no negative marking.
The students should visit the CG pet official website to get information about the official notification from the higher authorities.
pet exam 2019 Mumbai university, pet exam 2019 Maharashtra, pet exam form 2019, mp pet exam 2019, cg pet 2019 application form, cg pet exam date 2019, cg pet 2018 application form, pet exam 2019 date, pet exam 2019 maharashtra.