SRM University conducts SRMJEEE 2019 for admissions into Undergraduate Engineering Courses across 4 campuses at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, and Ghaziabad. Also, the University offers around 7,000 seats in its four campuses. SMRJEE has recently released the facility to retake the Online Examination in case the student wants to. Therefore, they will have to pay an extra Application fee of Rs 1060/-
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
For more details regarding the same, Candidates can see the articles on SRMJEEE 2019 Marking scheme below.
Retake in SRMJEEE 2019
- Candidates who will not be able to secure a seat in SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling can take a retake by paying the extra fees
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1060/- for each retake.
- They can give a maximum of 2 Retakes.
- Retakes will take place in May 2019.
- Any updates regarding the retake in SRMJEEE 2019-2019 will be published on the official website.
Changes in the SRMJEEE 2019 Marking Scheme
- Candidates will get 3 Marks for each correct answer in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Those who are applying for Bio-Technology will get 2.5 marks for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- Earlier, one mark was deducted for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. 0.7 Marks were deducted for the wrong answer in Biology. That rule has been scrapped off. Now there will be No negative marking.
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Incorrect answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics invited 1 negative mark.
No Negative marking for incorrect answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Incorrect answer in Biology will result in deduction of 0.7 mark
No negative marking for incorrect answer in Biology
SRMJEEE 2017 New Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility (Minimum Qualifying Marks)
- Candidates applying for SRMJEEE 2019 should now have at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for applying in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani Campuses.
- But, for applying in NCR Ghaziabad Campus, Candidates will have to score a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Moreover, candidates who have secured top ranks in any of the recognised National or State Board are eligible for admission in SRM University.
- Candidates securing top 1000 ranks in JEE Main 2019 are also eligible to take the admission directly.
- Also, aspirants who score highest marks I any district of Tamil Nadu are eligible to take admission directly.
Read more – SRM University
|Important Dates||Admit Card|
The official website of SRM University is http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
For more details regarding SRMJEEE 2019, Candidates can see EntranceZone.