The process of COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling requires the candidate to register on the website and to check the schedule available according to them. The first round of COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling process has been started from 16 July 2019 after the final answer key and the scorecard is released.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
For taking part in the counselling process candidate needs to download a COMEDK counselling merit card that is available on the official website of COMEDK. After registering for the process there are a number of rounds of counselling that the candidates will attend in order to take admission in the desired college.
There will be a total number of 2 rounds for which the selected candidate needs to attend only one of it. The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of the merit list. And the merit list & Scorecards will be available online to the candidates on 28 May 2019.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling – Started
There are a number of documents required during the COMEDK UGET counselling process which are:
- 10th or equivalent certificate of examination
- 10+2 level examination scorecard of the candidate
- Copy of TAT
- Scorecard of UGET 2019
- A printed copy of application form of COMEDK UGET 2019
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of the parents
- Unique photo id proof
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Schedule
|Rank 1 – 3000||16 July 2019|
|Rank 3001 – 6000||17 July 2019|
|Rank 6001 – 9000||18 July 2019|
|Rank 9001 – 12600||19 July 2019|
|Rank 12601 – 16800||20 July 2019|
|Rank 16801 – 21600||21 July 2019|
|Rank 21601 – 27000||22 July 2019|
|Rank 27001 – 33000||23 July 2019|
|Rank 33001 – 40200||24 July 2019
|Rank 40201 – 48600||25 July 2019|
|Rank 48601 – 61500||26tJuly 2019|
Procedure to Follow for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019
The following steps must for the counselling process is summarised as mentioned below:
- The candidates who are selected will be called according to the sessions scheduled by COMEDK.
- Then the documents will be verified.
- After this, the registration process will start which includes candidate’s biometric, signature and photo.
- A registration slip will be issued to the candidates after registration is completed.
- Then the pre-seat allocation will start which will give candidates the colleges according to their merit/ rank.
- Once the seats are allotted, candidates are needed to pay the admission fee in the form of demand draft to confirm their seats.
Other relevant articles about COMEDK UGET
|Complete Details||Answer Keys|
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling”
comedk 2019 medical, comedk login, comedk 2019 engineering, comedk counselling dates 2019, comedk exam 2019.