COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern is set by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. The entrance exam for admission in various courses such as MBBS/ BDS and B.E courses of the member institute of COMEDK is called UGET. There will be 3 set of papers for admission into different courses according to the exam pattern that is mentioned below:
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Result for COMEDK UGET 2019 is now available on the official website of COMEDK. Candidates need to download their rank card and need to take while Counselling Session. The dates for Counselling will be announced soon. Stay Tuned for the Updates.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern
- For Engineering: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The paper will be held in the morning session.
- For medical: Physics and Chemistry will be held in the morning session and Biology and English in the afternoon session.
- For Medical/ Dental and Engineering (both): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be held in the morning session while Biology and English will be held in the afternoon session.
PAPER AND TIMING
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
( MORNING SESSION)
|B.E (subjects of PCM)||Physics and Chemistry (from 10 a.m to 12 p.m)||Mathematics (from 12 p.m to 1 p.m)||Not Applicable|
|MBBS/ BDS (subjects of PCB)||Physics and Chemistry (from 10 a.m to 12 p.m)||Not Applicable||Biology and English (from 2:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m)|
|MBBS/ BDS and B.E (subjects of PCMB)||Physics and Chemistry (from 10 a.m to 12 p.m)||Mathematics (from 12 p.m to 1 p.m)||Biology and English (from 2:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m)|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
The paper will be online, objective type questions (multiple choice questions) with each correct answer giving the candidate 1 mark. It is to be noted that there will be no negative marking in the COMEDK test. However, in the case of a tie between marks of two candidates, the principle of least negative answers (number of wrong answers) will be considered according to COMEDK UGET 2019 exam pattern. In case if the tie is not resolved, other appropriate methods will be used. COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019 and marking scheme for various courses can be summarised as:
|SUBJECT||PCM (FOR B.E)||PCB (FOR MBBS/ BDS)||PCMB (FOR B.E AND MBBS/ BDS)|
|Physics||60 MCQs||60 MCQs||60 MCQs|
|Chemistry||60 MCQs||60 MCQs||60 MCQs|
|Mathematics||60 MCQs||Not Applicable||60 MCQs|
|Biology||Not Applicable||60 MCQs||60 MCQs|
|English||Not Applicable||60 MCQs||60 MCQs|
The passing marks will be decided according to the performance of every candidate. In order to pass the exams, a candidate must score more than the average of the score of every candidate.
as mentioned above, every question will be of one mark and there is no negative marking. Thus for students appearing for PCM, maximum marks will be 180, for PCB students, it will be 240 and for PCMB students, it will be 300.
COMEDK Exam Date
|Application Form Releasing Date||16 January 2019|
|Mock test release||5 February 2019|
|Last Date to fill Application||19 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||4 – 12 May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Date||13 May 2019 (Sunday)|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||17 May 2019|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||21 May 2019|
|Final answer key release||25 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||28 May 2019|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2019|
Relevant articles about COMEDK UGET – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
comedk exam question papers, comedk exam pattern and syllabus, comedk exam cutoff marks, comedk exam centre.