COMEDK UGET 2019 Second Counselling is going to start from 24 July 2019. COMEDK UGET 2019 is organised by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). The mock tests for the examination have been made available on 05 February 2019. Students who wish to prepare themselves for the examination must check out the mock tests. It is a state level examination for aspirants who want to pursue Engineering and Architecture courses in Private and Government colleges. COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination date has been announced. The exam will be conducted on 12 May 2019 Online Mode. The dates for application forms have been released from 16 January 2019. The last date to submit the application form is 21 April 2019. All the candidates who want to sit for this examination should apply before the last date. Moreover, admission to architecture course is on the basis of NATA score. This article provides complete information regarding COMEDK UGET 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
COMEDK Latest Update
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Schedule for Second round is starting from 24th July 2019 through offline mode. Click here>Counselling
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result and Rank Card has been released on 27 May 2019. Click here> Result.
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Final Answer Key has been released. Click here> Answer Key.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Important Dates
- Firstly, it is advised that for the successful submission of application forms, it is better to apply well before the last date.
- Also, only those candidates who submit application fees within the last date will be issued admit cards.
- The applications with no successful fee transaction will be rejected.
- Moreover, only they will be able to sit for the exam.
- Although the official schedule is not available yet, a tentative schedule for this undergraduate entrance test is given below.
|Online Application Issue||16 January 2019|
|Mock Test 1||05 February 2019|
|Mock Test 2 and 3||06 April 2019|
|Last date for form filling||21 April 2019 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Release||03 – 11 May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||12 May 2019 (Announced)|
|Provisional Answer Keys Publish||17 May 2019|
|Last date to challenges the Provisional Answer Keys||20 May 2019|
|Final Answer keys Release||24 May 2019|
|Result/Score Cards Declare||27 May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||01 July 2019|
COMEDK 2019 Engineering Counselling
- COMDEK will conduct Second counselling of appearing candidates based on the performance they showed in the entrance test. Counselling has been started from 24 July 2019.
- Also, Merit will be the sole criteria for offering admission to any candidate.
- Moreover, the call letter will be issued to selected candidates who made to the merit list of COMEDK UGET 2019.
- Furthermore, they need to report on the specified date and at the venue mentioned for seat allotment.
- Also, they should carry all the original academic documents, valid ID proof, passport sized photographs along with their photocopied counterparts.
- Class X mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Class XII mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Category certificate.
- COMDEK UGT 2019 rank card.
- COMDEK UGT Admit Card.
- Passport sized photographs.
- NATA score card (for admission to B. Arch course).
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result
- The results of UGET 2019 is scheduled to be declared on 27 May 2019.
- Before the results of 2019 COMDEK UGET, the conducting Authority will release the answer key.
- Accordingly, students can tally their own answers and get an idea about their score.
- Further, the answer key will be released on 24 May 2019.
- A few days after the release of answer key, merit list will be available on the official website of COMEDK UGET 2019.
- Afterwards, candidates need to log in to their account by entering Roll No provided on the admit card (or any other detail required) and check their score.
- On the other hand, candidates should remember that no scorecard will be sent to any student via post or any other method.
- Accordingly, candidates should also regularly check the official website for any notification or update with respect to results.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit card
- Admit card can be downloaded from the Official Site of COMEDK from 03 May 2019.
- Moreover, candidates should regularly check and if available, download the admit cards.
- Admit cards bear all the necessary details such as day, time and venue of entrance examination.
- Duration of the exam and other rules are also mentioned.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
- A print out of the admit card and an ID proof should be taken to the exam centre.
- Further, a government ID proof is preferred.
- Finally, Candidates should also preserve the COMEDK UGET 2019 admit card as it will be required later.
COMEDK Application Form 2019
- Applying for an exam is the step of utmost importance which should be done very carefully.
- There should not be any mistakes while filling in the details.
- There will not be any provision to correct the details entered.
- Hence, candidates are requested to carefully check all the details entered before final submission of the form.
- Furthermore, after notification is released, candidates can start applying for COMEDK Entrance Test 2019.
- Firstly, the link for COMEDK Registration 2019 will be present on the official website, for which link has been provided below.
- For registration, candidates need to fill in basic details such as Name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- This will generate a login ID and password
- Further, using this ID and password, candidates can fill in the online application form.
- Then, candidates will be asked to upload their personal details, academic qualifications, details of ID proof etc.
- Furthermore, Candidates applying for Architecture also will need to apply separately.
- Candidates will also need to upload scanned image of passport sized photograph and signature. The signature and photograph have to be of precise specifications as mentioned in the brochure.
- After all the details have been submitted, candidates will be taken to the payment portal.
- The applications with no successful fee transaction will be rejected.
- Application fee can be paid both online (Debit card, credit card, Net banking etc.) as well as also in offline mode. Moreover, the application fee for COMEDK UGET 2019 is Rs. 1200/-.
- Read more about COMEDK UGET Application Form here.
COMEDK Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- First and foremost, the eligibility requirements set down by the Authorities should be strictly met.
- Candidates should check whether or not they fulfil all the requirements for COMEDK UGET 2019.
- If at any point a candidate is found to fall short of the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified.
For Engineering course:
- Firstly, the candidate should have obtained a minimum 45% marks in class XII (40% for SC/ST/OBC categories of Karnataka)
- Candidates are required to have cleared II PUC, their 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent exam from a recognised Board.
- Candidate should have passed with Physics and Maths as compulsory subject and Chemistry, biology, biotechnology or computer science as an additional subject.
For the Architecture course:
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for SC/ST/OBC categories of Karnataka).
- The candidates now have to secure a minimum 50 per cent marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and also 50 per cent marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Also, Maths is a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should also have a state or Government Recognised Diploma.
- Furthermore, a candidate should have a valid NATA score.
Revised Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch Admission 2019
Now, the candidates have to secure a minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50%t marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
COMEDK Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
Equal weightage is given to Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates should prepare these subjects thoroughly, focusing more on the concepts.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Medium: The question will be asked only in the English language.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 180 multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: 180 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be rewarded to the candidates for a correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
- COMEDK also conducts the mock test to prepare students for the actual entrance test.
- Candidates can avail this opportunity to sharpen their skills.
- Mock test will be made available from the third week of February 2019.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Centres
- During the registration process, the Applicants will have to select their preferred choice of exam centres of COMEDK UGET 2019 from the provided list.
- COMEDK UGET examination was conducted only in Karnataka till 2015.
- However, the COMEDK UGET examination is held all over India in different States.
- Also, While filling the application form, the Applicants will have to make sure that they submit their preferred choices.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Official Notification
The official Notification for UGET 2019 Engineering courses. The date and eligibility criteria are published. Check this COMEDK 2019 Notification released on 29 November 2018.
Download COMEDK INFORMATION-BROCHURE 2019 VF PDF Here.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|COMEDK UGET Entrance exam|
Commonly Known As
Exam Conducting Body
|Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).|
National Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into Medical Engineering, Dental, Engineering and Architecture courses|
Mode of Examination
What are the Programmes Offered through COMEDK UGET 2019?
The following Courses are offered in Engineering Courses of Colleges of COMEDK UGET 2019:
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Information Science
- Automobiles Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Technology & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Production
COMEDK UGET VS Uni GAUGE 2019
COMEDK UGET 2019 and Uni-GAUGE E 2019 will be conducted as a combined exam on 12th May 2019. Aspirants will be receiving 2 different scorecards If a candidate opts for COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE E, the following will be the exam and counselling process
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Official Address and Links
132, Second Floor,
11th Amin, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore- 560 055
Also, For More details, Visit the Official Website: CLICK HERE.
Stay tuned about Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka: COMEDK UGET 2019 Updates.
comedk 2019 medical, comedk mbbs 2019, comedk pget 2019, comedk 2019 registration, comedk 2019 exam date, comedk 2019 application form date, comedk login, comedk 2019 syllabus, comedk colleges.