CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria: The Following article is compiled with all the mandatory requirements need to be fulfilled by the candidates who desire to pursue their B.Tech degree in The Cochin University of Science & Technology. Through this mentioned information, candidates can make sure their eligibility criteria for different B.Tech branches those who wish to appear for CUSAT CAT 2019. This entrance exam is organised by CUSAT for candidates seeking to get admission into different technical institutes connected by The Cochin University of Science & Technology. Candidates should be citizens of India and must fulfil the necessary resident’s requirements before appearing in the exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Important details of eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT 2019 are enumerated as follows:
For Regular B.Tech Courses
- Clearance of 10+2 or corresponding exam of the state of Kerala or any other corresponding examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Math as main subjects in class 12th.
- 50% marks individually in Math in class 12th is required.
- In aggregate also, 50% should be achieved by the candidate in class 12th
NOTE: For SC/ST category, candidates should have passing marks in their qualifying exam; then they would be considered eligible for admission except for Marine Engineering.
B.Tech. in Instrumentation Technology
Candidates who want to get admission into Instrumentation Technology should attain the following qualification:
- Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks in Math separately in class 12th
- Altogether 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Math is essential.
B.Tech. in Marine Engineering
- 60% in aggregate including Physics, Chemistry & Math is required.
- Minimum of 50% in English subject separately in class 10th, as well as 12th, is mandatory. (Same for SC/ST Candidates also)
- Age should not exceed than 25 yrs.
- Candidates should possess Medical fitness certificate given by Medical Examiners accepted by DG Shipping is also required.
- DG Shipping (Government of India) decides the admission eligibility for the candidates to this branch.
- Being a residential program, vocational / diploma candidates are not eligible to this course.
B.Tech in Naval Architecture & Ship Building
- Candidates must have gained minimum of 60% in total in their class 12th
- They should also secure 50% in Physics, Chemistry& Math collectively.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Admission Criteria
CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria contains all the requirements fulfilled by the candidates regarding academics, age condition, qualifying exam & marks scored in the qualifying exam prior to applying for this entrance examination.
And, Candidates are expected to research thoroughly regarding the same to avoid any problem in future. Candidates will be exterminated from the admission process if he/ she fail to meet the requirements of eligibility criteria. Therefore, Appropriate documents and certificates will be checked in the verification process of the eligibility criteria of CUSAT CAT 2019.
CUSAT CAT 2019 all courses details available now. Check here> Courses.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Cusat Cat 2019 Eligibility Criteria.”
cusat msc entrance 2019, cusat entrance exam 2019, cusat engineering entrance exam 2019, cusat admission 2019.