The University of Delhi or Delhi University (DU) is one of the premium educational universities in India. Also, with over 25 engineering colleges in Delhi making it a decent technical education hub of the country. Further, DU offers a wide variety of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate and doctorate level in the field of science, commerce, medicine, engineering, law, journalism etc. DU Engineering 2019 Eligibility criteria consist of all the essential requirements such as academic qualification, marks obtained in the qualifying exam, age limit, and domicile etc. Therefore, the interested candidates must go through the given article for full details about DU Engineering Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
DU Engineering 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The essential and compulsory DU Engineering 2019 eligibility criteria for applicants is mentioned below:
- Candidate must have passed class 12/+2/II PUC from any of the recognized board in India.
- For admission in Computer Science, mechanical, electrical and electronics, civil engineering, information technology branches, a student must score a minimum of 60% marks in mathematics and 55% aggregate in all appearing subjects of class 12 or any equivalent qualifying examination.
- For electronics and communication and telecommunication engineering branches minimum aggregate required is 55 % to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- 55 percentage aggregate in PCM and at least 50 % in the English language for admissions in food technology engineering, instrumentation engineering, and polymer science engineering.
- For admissions in aeronautical engineering, an aggregate of 50% is necessary for class 12 / equivalent examination by any board in India.
- For psychological science branches, a minimum aggregate of 45 percentage is a must in class 12 to meet the eligibility.
- Category wise eligibility has been available by the University is 54 % for OBC category, 45% for PWD and for students who belong to SC/ST category must ensure they qualify/pass the qualifying examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Please note it is compulsory for each and every candidate to appear in JEE Main 2019 examination as it is the basis for entrance.
- During the process of counselling, the minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years.
- The student must have opted for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as the major and compulsory subjects.
Stay informed about DU Engineering 2019 Eligibility Criteria latest updates on this page.
du admission 2019-19, du engineering entrance exam 2019, du entrance exam 2019, delhi university admission form last date, du admission procedure, du entrance exam syllabus.