How to fill SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form: SRMJEEE 2019 is an engineering entrance test conducted for admission to various Engineering Courses at Undergraduate Level in SRM University. Application Form for SRMJEEE 2019 is available for candidates from 1 November 2018. Application Form for International Students also available on the Official Website. Candidates can fill the Application form in offline or online mode. Candidate can see the details regarding SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
SRMJEE 2019 Important Dates
Updated Official dates SRMJEE 2019
|Online Application Release||27 October 2018|
|Last date to fill application||24 April 2019|
|Editing in submitted application form||05 – 10 April 2019|
|Slot Booking Starts||06 April 2019|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date||15 – 25 April 2019|
How to fill Offline SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form?
Applicants can Buy the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form from the Centre given below:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
Candidates should use a black ballpoint pen to fill all the details in capital letters. They will have to submit the form along with an attached photograph and application fee submission.
Note: Only the Aspirants paying the fees offline will have to download the application form, and send it along with demand draft the prescribed address.
Address to which the Application form has to be sent is:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, 603203
Online SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
Firstly, candidates can fill the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form online by visiting the official website of SRM University.
- click on “Register Now”.
- Candidates will have to then register for an account on SRM University Website. So, students will have to enter the: Name, Email-ID, Date of Birth, Phone Number.
Candidate will then receive the Registration User ID and Password. Candidate can log in again using the Username and Password. Admit Card will also be sent to the same Account thus should be preserved carefully.
- Candidates can then log in and fill in the relevant details about them. The details asked will be:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone Number
- Parent Information
- Qualifying Marks Details
- Desired Subjects
- Preferred Centre for Examination, etc.
Applicants are advised to fill the details carefully as any discrepancy might result in their rejection.
- Candidates will have to then sign a declaration. Also, candidates should read everything carefully and click on “I agree”.
- Once the details have been entered successfully, Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature. Candidates can see the required size of the photographs on the online portal and upload accordingly.
- Candidates will then have to pay the fees. They can do so in online mode. For online mode, they can use net banking or debit card. But, for offline mode, Demand Drafts will be acceptable.
Read for more SRM University here
|Important Dates||Admit Card|
Moreover, the official website of SRM University is http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/