GCET 2019 Examination Application Form has been released now. The examination will be conducted on 07 and 08 May 2019. GCET 2019 (GOA-CET or GOA Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education under the Government of Goa. This state-level examination is conducted online, and only in the English medium. It is a state level entrance exam which is held once in a year. The exam conducting body will issue a score and ranks that aid in the admission of students into courses of Medical (MBBS), Engineering, BDS, BHMS, B.Pharm, Architecture, Technology and Homeopathy pertaining to Institutes that fall under Goa. Application Form for this exam are now available from 25 March 2019. And Candidates intent to write the exam are required to fill out the form and download the admit card if they wish to appear for the entrance exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
GCET Entrance Highlights 2019
Name of Exam of Examination
|Directorate of Technical Education|
Commonly Known As
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education|
State Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Medical (MBBS), Engineering, BDS, BHMS, B.Pharm, Architecture, Technology and Homeopathy.|
Mode of Examination
GOA CET 2019 Important changes
- Find detailed information about JEE Main 2019 April Session Exam Here.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% in their Higher Secondary Education (from the government of Goa or from a recognised board) if from General category and 40% if from SC/ST.
- The application fee in the form of a DD of Rs.1800/- payable in favour of “Director of Technical Education”.
- The admission into MBBS course will be offered through NEET score and in B.Arch course through NATA score.
Around 6000 students are expected to participate in the GOA Common Entrance Test 2019 exam.
GOA CET 2019 Important Dates:
The important dates and schedule of GCET-2019 are announced by DTE.
|Application Form Available & collecting admit card||25 March 2019|
|Application form last date & collecting admit card||30 March 2019|
|Application Form last date & collecting admit card with late fee||26 April 2019|
|Written Exam Date||07 May 2019 (Physics & Chemistry) & 08 May 2019 (Mathematics)|
|Answer key Dates||3rd week of May|
|Result Date||15 May 2019|
|Counselling Starts (submission of application form B)||17 May 2019|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified location||24 May 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List for GCET based courses at Admission Centre||06 June 2019|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in GCET based eligibility list||10 June 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre||12 June 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre||14 June 2019|
|First Round of Admission to ENGG.,PHARM courses||17 – 21 June 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List for NEET based courses at Admission Centre||28 June 2019|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in NEET based eligibility list||01 July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of NEET based courses at Admission Centre||02 July 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List of NEET based courses at Admission Centre||03 July 2019|
|First Round of Admission to NEET based courses||04 – 05 July 2019|
|Second Round of Admission to ENGG.,PHARM courses||15 – 17 July 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List for B.Arch. course at Admission Centre||25 July 2019|
|Display of Merit List for B.Arch. course at Admission Centre||26 July 2019|
|First Round of Admission to B.Arch. course||29 July 2019|
|Second Round Admission to NEET & NATA based courses & Third Round of Admission to ENGG., PHARM courses||08 – 13 August 2019|
GOA CET Exam Schedule First
- The B.E. & B.Pharm courses Admissions for the academic year 2019-20 in the State of Goa shall be carried out on basis of GCET-2019 Scores,(Goa Common Entrance Test).
- The test will be conducted at various test centres across the state of Goa.
- The prescribed syllabus for GCET 2019 is based on Std. XIIth (Science) i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Maths, which is also prescribed in these subjects by Goa Board, for March- 2019 exam as per following schedule
|Subject||Day & Date||Time(Announced)|
|Physics||Tuesday, 07 May 2019||10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
|Chemistry||Tuesday, 07 May 2019||2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
|Mathematics||Wednesday, 08 May 2019||10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
GOA CET 2019 Application form
- The application is available at GCET 2019 official website dtegoa.gov.in from 25 March 2019.
- Please do read all the guidelines before applying and make sure not to fill in the wrong details.
- Candidates have to download the application form and take a printout of it.
- The GCET application form has to be filled in offline mode.
- The filled-in application form has to be submitted at the specified locations in person.
- The application fee for GCET 2019 will be Rs. 2000/-
- Late fee will be Rs.1500/-
- Payment must be made in the GCET form 2019 of a demand draft in the favour of “Director of Technical Education”. This must be submitted along with three identical photographs of the candidate and the printout of your duly filled application form A GCET-2019 in person at the notified Application Reception Centre at the location you have opted.
GCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria by DTE Goa is given below.
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination from a school recognised by an apt board of education. Candidates from the general category must hold a minimum of 45%. And for SC/ST category a minimum of 40%.
- Applicants should have majored in Physics, English and Mathematics subjects in the final year of their schooling. And must have undertaken Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology as one of the optional subjects.
- In order to apply for the courses of Dentistry, Homeopathy, and medicine undergraduate courses. And the candidate must have attained 17 years of age on or before the 31 December, 2016.
- If the applicant wishes to opt for a Degree Course in Architecture, he/she must have taken and obtained a valid score in the NATA exam, conducted by the Council of Architecture.
GCET 2019 Syllabus:
- Since this exam covers both Medical and Engineering courses, the syllabus is quite branched out.
- GOA Common Entrance Test 2019 covers the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology.
- The syllabus will be from the Higher Secondary Examination and the syllabus prescribed in these subjects by Goa Board, for March- 2019 exam.
- Candidates can get the detailed prospectus and syllabus pdf here and subject wise syllabus PDF is linked below.
Applicants can select the exam centre as per his/her comfort.
|S. No||Exam Centre|
GCET 2019 Examination Pattern
The paper pattern for Goa CET is mentioned below. Read the detailed information about exam pattern in prospectus attached PDF here.
- The paper covers 75 questions over a time period of 2 hours.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Negative marking is not applicable; hence it is advised to attend all questions.
- Questions will be in the form of multiple choice types.
- Each subject will have 25 questions from it.
GCET Preparation Tips
- Must know the complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a timetable for the study and give an equal attention to all the subjects.
- Also go through previous year’s question papers & model papers.
- Do revisions on a daily basis.
- Stay healthy and fit.
How to Download GCET 2019 Admit Card
- Admit cards for the GCET-19 will be available form last week of April 2019.
- The hall ticket of GCET 2019 will be available to the candidate at the notified Application Reception Centre when the payment is made and the verified application form is submitted.
|Find Official GCET 19 Form A and complete Goa CET Information brochure here.|
How to download GCET 2019 Answer Key?
- The answer key is vital for any candidate as it gives him/her an idea of how well he/she has taken.
- It also gives the candidate time to prepare for further steps.
- The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa state will provide the answer keys for GCET 2019 after examination.
- The answer key will be available on the website a couple of weeks after the exam is over.
GCET 2019 Results
- As mentioned earlier, the Goa CET 2019 exam results will be announced on 15 May 2019.
- And the scorecard carries all the details of the candidate including the merit list and state rank.
- Furthermore, The result is based on the score/marks obtained in the Goa Common Entrance Test.
GCET 2019 Counselling
- Counselling for the various seats will be done by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa state.
- It will be conducted from 17 May 2019.
- The counselling will be done purely based on the merit list and rank of the candidate.
- If any fraudulent is found, or the eligibility criteria does not match, the application of the candidate will be dismissed.
GCET 2019 Seat Allotment
- Allotment of the seats under GCET 2019 will be purely on the basis of merit list, rank, and a number of vacancies, seat ground, and reservation criteria.
- It is an absolute must that the candidate must attend the counselling.
GCET 2019 Participating Institutes
A great many institutes under various domains in Goa use GCET scores to allocate undergraduate program seats. Some of the best Engineering colleges that use GCET scores are:
- Goa College of Engineering
- Padre Conceicao College of Engineering
- Shree Rayeshwar Institute of Engg. & Info Tech.
- Don Bosco College of Engineering
- Agnel Institute of Technology and Design
- Goa College of Architecture
- The Goa polytechnic or Diploma admission is also conducted by DTE, Goa.
- And, The counselling will process will start in May 2019.
- Read about Goa Polytechnic admission here.
|Goa Polytechnic 2019||Goa Diploma Admission|
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on GOA CET 2019.”
gcet mba 2019, gcet 2019 prospectus,, gcet 2019 application form, gcet 2019 exam date, gcet 2019 official website, gcet exam 2019 gujarat, gcet. official website, gcet 2018 official website, gcet exam 2018 gujarat, gcet 2019 registration.