Galgotias University offers admission to various courses in the field of engineering courses like B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA, and B.Tech+M.Tech. And the admission process has been started from 30 November 2018 under the entrance exam of GU. To take part in this whole admission process, a candidate is required to fulfil the GEEE 2019 Eligibility criteria that have been announced by the Galgotias University on 30 November 2018. All details of GEEE Online Application form is available below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
GEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to go through the complete list of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility before filling up the application form to get the information if they are eligible to take part in the admission process of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam.
While Candidates are required to follow these steps:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Galgotias University (GU) and visit the GEEE 2019 website from there.
- Then the candidate must click on the “Brochure” link on the side of the homepage.
- Also, a separate PDF file will be opened consisting of various important information regarding GEEE 2019.
- In the brochure, there is a separate segment for the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria.
Galgotias University Eligibility Criteria
The GEEE 2019 eligibility criteria are quite simple and the various important points regarding it can be summarised as:
- Candidates who have appeared and passed in their 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognised university/ board with having at least 50% of marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects can apply in the GEEE 2019.
Candidates who will appear in the 10+2 or its equivalent exam during the month of March and April in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply in the GEEE 2019 and take admission into the engineering courses offered by GU.
Read more about Galgotia University Entrance Exam
|Galgotias University Details||Admit Card|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding GEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria”
geee placement, geee cut off, geee eligibility, tgeee college, geee university.