Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019 will be held on 26 April 2019. Also, GUJARAT CET 2019 is for the science students looking to make a career in the field of Medicine, Para-Medicine or Engineering. Also, GUJCET 2019 Paper Pattern is prepared by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar. Exam Pattern contains all the information regarding Common Entrance Test for Gujarat. Any student who has studied science at Class 12 level can appear for this exam. And, Students who are appearing for the 12th board can also apply.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
GUJCET 2019 Paper Pattern
The paper pattern for Gujarat common entrance test is set by GSEB board.
- The question paper is the same for Medical and Engineering students.
- It has four sections: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Candidates appearing for Medicine, Para-Medicine, and Engineering need to answer questions only from 3 sections.
- While Medical students need to answer questions from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Also, Engineering candidates need to answer questions from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Therefore, it is important that the candidate should have studied these subjects at Class 12 level to be eligible to write GUJCET 2019.
- Yet, A candidate will have to answer 120 questions in total.
- And, all the questions are compulsory. Also, Each question carries 1 mark.
- Finally, there is no negative marking.
- And, the total duration of the exam is 180 minutes or 3 hrs.
GUJARAT CET Paper Pattern for Medical Candidates:
GUJARAT Common Entrance Test Pattern for Engineering Candidates:
Also known as Common Entrance Test (CET) and 60,000 candidates appeared for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. Yet, the Online Application process for this exam will start in March 2019.
GUJCET Exam Date 2019
|An issue of application form||25 January 2019|
|Last date to apply||24 February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||16 April 2019|
|Exam date||26 April 2019 (10: 00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||May/June 2019|
|Counselling date||June 2019|
Read More about Gujarat Common Entrance Test
|Exam Pattern||GUJCET Details|
The official website of GSEB: http://www.gseb.org/
gujcet 2019 syllabus, gujcet syllabus in gujarati, gujcet exam papers, will gujcet be conducted in 2019, gujcet preparation books.