HPCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria are decided by Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur for admission in various UG and PG courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Pharma (Ayurveda), M.Tech, M.Pharma, MCA and MBA conducted by HPTU and other affiliated colleges. The admission criteria along with age, qualification, reservation of seats will be updated by HPTU soon. The eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 is yet to be announced by authorities.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
HPCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Course wise Admission Criteria
The detailed list of various courses and HPCET Eligibility Criteria can be summarised as:
- Tech: the candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam in the main subjects of Physics and Mathematics and any of the other subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical vocational scoring at least 45% of marks (40% for reserved category) from any recognised board.
- Pharma: the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with the main subjects of Physics and Chemistry along with the other subjects as any of the mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ technical vocational scoring at least 45% of marks. Also, the candidate must be of an age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year when taking admission.
- Pharma (Ayurveda): candidate must have passed 10+2 with scoring a minimum 45% of marks in the main subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Tech: the candidate must be having a recognised bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with having a minimum of 50% marks.
- Pharma: the candidate must be having a bachelor’s degree in the field of Pharmacy with having a score of at least 50% (45% in case of reserved category) from a recognised university.
- MBA: the candidate must be having any bachelor’s degree of minimum three year’s duration and with a score of at least 50% from a recognised university.
- MCA: the candidate must be having a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years with Mathematics as the main subject at 10+2 or in the graduation and having at least 50% of marks.
The candidates who will appear in the final exam of 10+2 or bachelor’s degree will also be able to fulfil HPCET 2019 eligibility criteria and can appear in the examination. However, before taking admission the above criteria must be fulfilled by the candidate.
Note: Please check updated eligibility criteria here.>>> www.himtu.ac.in
Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test