Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has published notification for recruitment of Chemical, Mechanical and Civil Engineers through GATE 2019. HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) is an oil and natural company. And, it is an Indian state-owned company. And, its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Also, it has approximately 25% market share of India among Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). Further, it has a strong marketing infrastructure. And, The Government of India owns 51.11% share in HPCL. Also, other shares are distributed among financial institutes, public, and other investors. Moreover, the company stood 367th in the Fortune Global 500 list of World’s Largest Corporations in 2016. So, knowing about the HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019 is important for candidates.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019 Latest Update
- The starting date of online application for HPCL is 15 January 2019, and the last date to submit the form is on 16 February 2019.
- Only the candidates who have applied for GATE 2019 will be able to apply for the job.
- GT/PI Call Letters Released for Electronics and Communication Applicants.
Features of HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Vacant Post: Officer
Number of Vacancies: Not Notified Yet
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|GATE 2019 Application Form Starts||01 September 2018|
|Deadline of GATE 2019 Application Form||21 September 2018|
|Deadline to Request Change of Examination City||16 November 2019|
|GATE 2019 Admit Card||04 January 2019|
|GATE 2019 Examination||2, 3, 9, 10 February 2019|
|HPCL Online Application Form Release Date||15 January 2019|
|Deadline for Submitting Online Application of HPCL||16 February 2019|
|GATE 2019 Result||16 March 2019|
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
- Firstly, HPCL will select applicants for recruitment on the basis of GATE 2019 score.
- And, the company will consider only GATE 2019 marks for the recruitment procedure.
- Then, candidates who qualify will get the call for the further selection procedure.
- Also, it is mandatory for candidates to qualify all levels of the selection procedure for getting recruitment.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: An applicant must be an Indian national.
- Medical Grounds: The candidates must be medically fit as per pre-employment medical standards of the Corporation to be considered for HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019.
- Age: A candidate should be at least 25 Years of Age, as of 30 June 2019. Or, the candidate should have born on or after 30 June 1993. Also, the Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Person With Disability candidates will be provided with the following relaxation as per the Presidential Directives.
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes: Relaxation of 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer: Relaxation of 3 Years
- Person With Disability: Relaxation of 10 Years
- Ex-Service Men: Relaxation of 5 Years
- Person With Disability (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer): Relaxation of 13 Years
- Person With Disability (Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes): Relaxation of 15 Years
- J & K Domiciled: Relaxation of 5 Years
4. Education: Applicants must have completed 4 Year B.E. / B. Tech. from AICTE / UGC recognized University / Institute. The candidates must have scored 60% in undergraduate. For, SC / ST / PWD applicants, there is a relaxation of 10%.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Graduation Discipline and Corresponding GATE Examination
|Vacancy||Graduation Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2019 Examination|
|Mechanical||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, or Production Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Civil||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Electrical||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||Electronics Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering, or Applied Electronics Engineering, or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Instrumentation||B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, or Instrumentation Engineering, or Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering, or Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering|
|Chemical||B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, or Petroleum Refining, or Petrochemical Engineering||Chemistry|
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Reservation
- Firstly, for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer, the reservation will be as per the Directives of Government.
- Also, for Person With Disability (at least 40% disability), 3% vacancies are reserved.
|Vacancy||Category of Person With Disability|
|Civil||One Arm, One Leg, Hearing Handicapped|
|Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Instrumentation||One Leg, Hearing Handicapped|
|Chemical||One Arm, One Leg|
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
- Firstly, the application fee to apply or HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019 is Rs. 265.
- But, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Person With Disability applicants are not required to pay the application fee.
- And, fee payment can be done through Debit Card / Credit Card / Challan at any branch of SBI Bank.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Application Procedure
- Firstly, apply for GATE 2019 Examination.
- Then, after getting the registration number of GATE 2019, complete the Online HPCL Application Form.
- Also, fill all the required details. Make sure that details filled should match the details in GATE 2019 Application Form.
- And, upload latest passport size photograph (same as attached in GATE 2019 Application Form). Also, upload the resume.
- Then, after submission, the system will generate 12 digit application number.
- Further, keep the Application Number safe for future reference.
- Also, take a printout of Application Form, attach the latest passport sized photograph, sign in the provided space.
- Moreover, keep the Application Form safe for future reference.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019: Salary Range
Approximately, CTC (Cost to Company) is 10.73 Lakhs. And, the basic salary of selected officers will be Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500. Also, they will be given 50% of Basic Salary as the allowance under Cafeteria (it also includes medical benefits for family members and self), House Rent Allowance (HRA), DA (Dearness Allowance), and retiring benefits of 30% of Basic Salary and Dearness allowance.
Stay informed about the other information related to HPCL with EntranceZone.