ISI 2019 First allocation list has been released on 01 July 2019. Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019 is a national level examination. And, Indian Statistical Institute organised this examination. Also, ISI offers quality education to students and also works on statistics, social sciences, and natural sciences. Further, ISI conducts Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019 for admitting students to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Junior Research Fellowship offered. Moreover, the campuses of ISI are at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Tezpur. And, all these campuses offer admissions to students on the basis of the common Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019. So, here is the detailed information about the Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: ISI 2019 Admission Schedule has been announced and first provisional seat allocation has been released on 01 July 2019. Click here> Admission list.
ISI 2019 Result (Interview List & Schedule) for various courses has been released. Click here> Result.
ISI Entrance Examination 2019 Important Dates
|Application form Starts||05 February 2019|
|Payment of application fee available from||07 February 2019|
|Application form last date||15 March 2019(Extended)|
|Application Fee last date||19 March 2019|
|Admit card download||23 April 2019|
|Examination Date||05 May 2019|
|Answer Key||09 May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||11 May 2019|
|Publication for result||21 May 2019|
ISI 2019 Admit Card
ISI 2019 Exam admit card has been available from 23 April 2019. Candidates can download admit card through online mode. The exam has been conducted on 05 May 2019,
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019 Application Procedure
- Firstly, Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019 Application Procedure has been started from 05 February 2019.
- And, the aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Then, the candidates have to fill all the required details carefully.
- Next, the applicants need to upload recent photograph and signature in given format.
- And, the application fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, all the applicants must take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019 Application Fee
- Firstly, the Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019 Application Fee will be Rs. 700 for candidates under the Unreserved category or all candidates of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) programs (irrespective of reserved categories).
- And, the applicants who are under Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability category need to pay just Rs. 350.
- Moreover, the application fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) or through offline mode (Bank Challan at any branch of State Bank of India).
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|B. Math. (Hons.) / B. Stat. (Hons.)||Qualification||10 + 2 or equivalent|
|Subject||Mathematics and English|
|M. Math.||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E./B. Tech. with Mathematics / B. Stat. from ISI|
|M. Tech. (C.S.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / I.T. / Physics / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronic Science or B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|M. Tech. (Q.R.Q.O.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Statistics / Master Degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics / B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|Subject||Passing marks in Physics and Chemistry in 10 + 2 or equivalent / Mathematics in graduation|
|M.S. (Q.E.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Physics / B. Stat. from ISI / B.E. or B. Tech.|
|M.S. (Q.M.S.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E. or B. Tech.|
For more information related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019, visit the official website.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019.