ICFAI University will prepare ITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern. And the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad conducts the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT 2019) entrance exam every year for engineering aspirants. Also, ITSAT was previously ATIT.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
ITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the examination it is very important for the candidates to be aware of the pattern of the exam beforehand so as to do the preparation accordingly. Candidates can to look into some question papers of the previous years to gather an insight into the type of questions asked.
Also, details such as the subjects included in the exam, the number of questions, negative marking, duration of the exam etc. should be available earlier which is why the exam pattern is being discussed here. The exam is available in two modes – online as well as offline. The candidate can choose to appear for either one and once chosen, cannot change the medium of the examination.
ITSAT/IFCAI Exam/Paper Pattern:
- The question paper will be objective.
- The question paper for both online as well as offline exam will comprise of 120 questions.
- The exam will be for 2 hours and there will be no extra time to any student under any circumstances.
- The student will be based on his knowledge of the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- There will be a total of 120 questions which will be distributed into 30 questions of Physics, 30 questions of Chemistry, 30 questions of Mathematics and 30 questions of English.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer. Candidate will get 1 mark for the right answer.
- The division of syllabus is such that the theory part has 80% weightage and the practical component has 20% weightage. The distribution of questions will be accordingly in the paper.
The students need to take care of the guidelines given and follow them strictly beforehand to give the best shot in the exam.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
The official website of ITSAT Hyderabad 2019: http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat/
Stay tuned to EntranceZone for the upcoming information regarding ATIT 2019 Exam pattern.
itsat college, icfai tech schoo, licfai Hyderabad b tech fee structure.