ITSAT 2019: Admission Test for ICFAI Tech is also known as ITSAT 2019 or ATIT. The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad conducts ITSAT 2019 for admissions into Engineering courses in the branch of Mechanical, Electrical-Electronics, Computer, Electronics-Communication and Civil Engineering. It is a university level examination. Furthermore, admission is offered in five branches and seven colleges under this university. Admission is granted solely on the basis of merit. For more details about the ITSAT (ICFAI Tech School Admission Test) read the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Latest Update: ITSAT 2019 Online application form has been started from 20 November 2018. Last date to fill the form for Phase 1 is 17 December 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Details about upcoming JEE Main 2019 1st exam by NTA here.
ITSAT HYDERABAD HIGHLIGHTS
Name of Exam of Examination
|ICFAI Tech School Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||ITSAT (ATIT)|
Exam Conducting Body
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
Undergraduate Entrance Examination
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into engineering courses|
|Online Test: Computer Based Test (CBT) format||The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centres all over India|
|Offline Test: Paper Based Test (PBT) format.||The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities mentioned below. The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.|
ITSAT 2019 Important Dates
Here we have provided a tentative schedule of the ITSAT 2019. The official dates have not been announced yet. As soon as they are announced, we will update here.
|Availability of Application form||20 November 2018|
|Last date for submission of the online application form (Online)
17 December 2018
25 March 2019
12 April 2019
|Slot Booking by candidates
| 11 – 22 December 2018
01 – 28 March 2019
|Online ITSAT Date
27 – 29 December 2018
04 – 07 April 2019
|Offline ITSAT Date||21 April 2019 (10 am – 01 PM)|
|Result Announcement (Online Exam)
31 December 2018
10 April 2019
24 April 2019
|Interview Date||First week of June 2019|
|Classes will be started from||18 July 2019|
|Submission of Documents||Third week of September 2019|
ITSAT Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Click on the link “Apply Now”
- Fill in the required details
- After successfully filling the application form, applicants will get their registration ID number for the exam
- Applicants, now have to upload their passport size photograph (4.5 X 3.5cm) and signature in JPEG format
- The size of the file should be between 40kb to 50kb
- Once the applicant has submitted the duly filled application form, no changes will be allowed in the application form.
- Candidates can also track their application through login window by entering their login details.
- Aspirants can pay through the online medium like Credit Card or Net Banking.
- There is no need to send the application form to the exam conducting body.
- Candidates can download ITSAT 2019 Application Form from the website. They can fill the form and send it to the Admissions office along with the DD of INR 500.
- Send the application and DD (“IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad) through speed post or courier to the below mentioned address:
- The application form of ITSAT 2019 will be available by the institute in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates have to fill the necessary information in ITSAT 2019 application form and submit it before the last official date.
- Candidates can apply by filling the Application form and make the payment of application fee.
The offline application form is available at the below address-
Admissions Officer (B.Tech program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana state.
ITSAT 2019 application fee
Mode of Payment
Online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Offline via DD payable at Hyderabad
After successfully filling the application form, candidates are required to book the slots for the examination by filling their Application Number and Date of Birth to fill the sections of Username and Password respectively. It provides an opportunity for candidates to choose the date, time and venue for the examination as per their preferences. Without booking the slots, the Admit card will not be issued to the candidates and ultimately they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Eligibility Criteria ATIT Exam – ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria of ATIT Exam from below:
|1.||Age Limit||Candidate should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the XII board.|
ICFAI ITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|1.||Total Time duration||The duration of the exam is two hours.|
|3.||Mode of Conduction||There is both of the available. An applicant can choose online or offline.|
|4.||Marking Scheme||For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.|
|5.||Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.|
Note: The exam will be objective comprising of 30 questions from each subject
Number of questions
Online & Offline
ITSAT 2019 is an aptitude test conducted in the following formats.
ICFAI University Admit Card
- Candidates can download the admit card after slot booking.
- The admit card of ITSAT 2019 will be available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download their ITSAT 2019 admit card using their application number and date of birth.
- To download the admit card candidates need to enter their application number and DOB.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen. Applicants must save a copy of the admit card and take a print out as well.
- On the day of the exam, candidates are required to bring a photo-identity along with the admit card. And, candidates must carry an original of either passport, Aadhar card, voter ID, college ID or an authorised affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address.
- Also, a candidate should check the name appearing on the photo ID matches with the name on the ATIT application form 2019.
- Candidates must also check the details such as Name, Roll Number etc on the hall ticket. He or she should appear at the examination venue mentioned on the admit card well in time.
The online exam will be held in 23 states and 51 cities and the exam will be held in 16 states and 19 cities. And, a candidate can book the exam slot for themselves.
The exam will be conducted in:
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Himachal Pradesh,
- Jammu and Kashmir,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- New Delhi and NCR,
- Tamil Nadu,
- Union Territory,
- Uttar Pradesh and
- West Bengal.
ITSAT Exam Centres 2019 – Online Mode
|S. No||city||City Code|
|29.||Mumbai – Dadar||211|
|35.||Delhi Paschim Vihar||224|
|36.||Delhi – PV 1||225|
|37.||Delhi – Vivek Vihar||226|
ITSAT Exam Centres 2019 – Offline Mode
|S. No||City||City Code|
Important Exam Instructions
- No breaks for candidates while the exam is going on. And, candidates can leave the examination hall only by staff members permission.
- Students cannot carry any electronic devices or gadgets inside the examination hall.
- Further, if any candidate did not follow the instructions. Then he/she will not be able to sit for the exam thereafter.
- Also, the candidates cannot carry any material for reference inside the hall. However, they will be provided with rough papers by the staff. Also, examinee need to submit these rough papers to the staff while leaving the examination hall.
ITSAT Result – ICFAI University
The result will be declared in for:
- Phase I: 31 Dec 2018
- Phase 2: 10 Apr 2019
- 24 Apr 2019
Note: On the official website of ICFAI. And, an e-mail too will be sent to the candidates for the same. The candidates can check the result from the website by visiting the website and entering the application ID and date of birth to view the result. Admissions to the various courses under ICFAI University will depend on the score in entrance exam. University takes into consideration the score of JEE Main, state level, and other entrance tests also.
ITSAT 2019 Cutoff
- The exam authority decides the cutoff score according to the number of applicants appearing for the exam and the number of seats available.
- The candidates who score above this cutoff will be called for Admission Counselling.
ITSAT 2019 Interview Guidelines
- Candidates will be provided admission on the basis of marks obtained in ITSAT 2019/JEE MAIN 2019/State Level/Other National Level engineering exams & in interview rounds.
- It is mandatory to appear in both ITSAT 2019 and other tests to increase their chances of getting admission.
- During the time of admission, students should have their original certificates/documents for verification.
ITSAT 2019 Counselling
- The process for the allotment of seats will depend on the candidate’s performance in the ITSAT (ATIT) exam. Or any other engineering exam that the candidate appears in.
- And, the candidates who qualify for the admission as per the guidelines of the University will get a call letter from the university.
- Also, the candidates will fill their choice. And, the candidates will get seats as per their choice and seat availability.
ITSAT Hyderabad University Admission Test
The students seeking admission in ICFAI tech school should consider ITSAT along with JEE MAIN 2019 exam. As University will take admission through both the exams.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on ITSAT 2019.”