JAYPEE is offering admissions to the engineering aspirants in JIIT, Noida and three other branches at Anoopshahr, Solan, and Guna. JAYPEE offers admission in streams including computer science, electronics, and communication, biotechnology and information technology. JAYPEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria is for students seeking admission in JAYPEE University and other campuses for Admission in various courses.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
JAYPEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A chart for the important dates and their corresponding events has already been uploaded on the website which needs to be seen once so as to make sure that the candidate does not miss out on any of the important events. The forms are available both online and offline and can be filled by either mode.
The candidate before filling out the application form must ensure that he fits the eligibility criteria for Jaypee 2019 or else he will be denied admission. All the rules related to the same have been mentioned below-
- A student who has pursued the first year of B.E/B.Tech from a recognised University with at least 60% aggregate marks can apply
- Candidates with a qualified Diploma course after 10th or 10+2 from a recognised technical university or board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks can apply
- Candidates who have three years B.Sc degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science or Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for the entrance examination
- Students currently pursuing any of the above-mentioned courses with the completion year in 2019 can apply as well. However, the certification of passing the course must be submitted to the authorities before or during the admission procedure
- In streams in which the candidates have passed degrees such as B.Tech/B.E./Diploma/B.Sc, lateral entry process admissions will be provided
- Students who are already studying in the JAYPEE institutes of Waknaghat, Guna and Noida are not eligible to apply for re-admission to the campuses
- Only those candidates who have are born on or before 1st October 1995 can apply for admission in the University which means that the age of the candidate must be higher than 16 years.
Keep in touch with all these information regarding the examination so as to make sure that the right path to get into a good University is being followed. The eligibility criteria mentioned must be followed very strictly. More information regarding the examination will be uploaded on the website soon.
jaypee noida admission 2019, jaypee institute of information technology admission 2019, jaypee admission 2019, jaypee institute of information technology noida fee structure, jaypee noida cutoff, jaypee university admission 2019.