JAYPEE 2019 Registration Process: JAYPEE 2019 is an entrance examination which is conducted every year by JAYPEE Institute of Information Technology. JAYPEE Institute of Information Technology was set up in the year 2001 and is ranked among the top 10 engineering colleges in India. It is situated in NCR, Delhi.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
JAYPEE 2019 Registration Process
JIIT has three branches located in Noida, Wakanghat, and Guna where admissions are offered. It is offered to the engineering aspirants in branches namely Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communication and Bio-Technology. The admission to these institutes is also offered on the basis of the JEE Main 2019 score of the candidate. The admission to the institute is offered on the basis of the score of the candidate. And if the score is above the cut-off, admission is offered. Also, the application form can be filled both online as well as offline both as well.
The registration fee for the application form is Rs. 1000/-.
JAYPEE 2019 Registration Process: How To Apply
- Find the Jaypee application form 2019 which is available on the official website of the institute
- Fill in the required details in the form
- The payment of Rs. 900 can now be made either online through net banking/debit card or by sending a demand draft to the mentioned address
- In case the demand draft is being sent along with the hard copy of the application form, the envelope must have “online registration-demand draft” written on it.
JAYPEE University of Information Technology Admission Process and Counselling Process
The candidate needs to visit either any of the branches of JIIT or obtain the jaypee noida application form 2019. And brochure also from the banks namely IDBI and PNB. In addition to this, the payment needs to be made in favour of JAYPEE Admissions account payable at Noida/Delhi. It is important to keep in mind that in case the candidate wants admission in JU, Anoopshar, under the category of 10+2. Then, a separate form one needs to fill and submit to the University.
After the submission of the application form, a unique application number will generate for every candidate. And an admit card will appear on the screen as well. This admits card number will play the role later on.
After the declaration of the result, the student will direct towards the counselling process.. Depending on the availability of seats in every stream, the branches are offered to the candidates.The student can confirm the seats by paying the fee or the candidate can wait for the up gradation round as well.
The registration process of the University is very simple. However, it needs to keep in mind that the student should meet the eligibility criteria to avoid any misunderstanding or issues at a later stage.
jaypee noida cutoff, jaypee noida placements, jaypee university noida courses, jaypee noida admission 2018, jaypee noida admission 2019, jaypee institute of information technology admission 2018, jaypee noida application form 2018, jaypee noida cutoff, jaypee institute of information technology fee structure, jaypee noida placements, jaypee noida fee structure for b.tech 2018.