JCECE 2019 Application Form will be released by JCECEB in 2nd week of April 2019. Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE) will take place in the online as well as offline modes. In order to offer admissions to the various UG programs in the colleges of Jharkhand by JCECEB. The students can fill the form online only and can make the payment via using online and offline both as well. They do not need to send a hard copy of the form to the institute.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
JCECE 2019 Application Form
However, before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria so that the board does not deny admission at a later stage. The exam will take place according to three subject groups namely PCM, PCB and PCMB. Moreover, candidates possessing the domicile of Jharkhand only may apply for the exam.
Aspirants should download the application form from the website or they can procure it from the post offices as well. After filling the form, the candidates need to send it along with the demand draft/challan to the address-
Science and technology campus, Sirkha toil
Jharkhand Combined Application Form 2019
JCECE 2019 Application Form Fee:
|PCM||Rs 1100/-||Rs 550/-|
|PCB||Rs 1100/-||Rs 550/-|
|PCMB||Rs 1200/-||Rs 650/-|
For the online application form, one can do the payment via debit/credit card with some extra charge. However, if the application form is downloaded, then a demand draft or challan can be sent along with it to the desired address and the demand draft needs to be drawn in favour of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB”, payable at Ranchi. The challan can be submitted in any of the branches of United Bank of India.
JCECE 2019 Form Dates:
From here, Applicants can check the expected dates for the various events related to the exam.
|1.||JCECE 2019 release of Application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|2.||JCECE 2019 last Date for application form||Third week of May 2019|
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EXAMINATION:
- Visit the official website of JCECEB
- Apply for the JCECE 2019 examination by clicking on the link
- Select the subject group
- Begin the registration process by entering details such as name, father’s name, gender, category, address, mobile number etc.
- After the completion of the registration process, the students will get a registration number to their e-mail ID along with the password
- Next, log in by entering the registration number and date of birth
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Upload the photograph and the impression of the left thumb along with the signature
- Make the application form fee payment
- Take a printout of the application form for future use
Stay tuned with EntranceZone to get updates regarding JCECE 2019 Application Form.
jcece 2019 syllabus, jcece polytechnic 2019, jceceb 2019, jcece 2018 application form, jharkhand combined application form 2018, jharkhand combined 2019 form date, jharkhand combined form 2019, bcece application form 2019, jcece colleges.