JCECE 2019 Seat Allotment for first round has been cancelled. Only those candidates who clear the entrance examination and score above the cutoff score will be called for counselling. The first round of JCECE 2019 counselling has been started from 12 July 2019. Based on the rank of the candidate, they will be called for counselling for the interview and verification of documents.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
JCECE 2019 Seat Allotment for first round has been cancelled.
JCECE 2019 Counselling: Documents required
Marksheet of class X along with Admit card and passing certificateCheck your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
Marksheet of class XII along with Admit card and passing certificate
Admit card of JCECE 2019
Scorecard of JCECE 2019
Passport size photographs (4-5)
Domicile of candidate
Letter of counselling
JCECE Counselling Dates:
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and Choice filling||12 – 14 July 2019|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||16 July 2019|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial Admission Fee (Non Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter||17 – 18 July 2019|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the date mention in allotment letter||17 – 20 July 2019|
|Auto Upgrade of allotment and, issue of allotment letter||19 July 2019|
|Report to concern institute for admission||19 – 20 July 2019|
JCECE Counselling Procedure:
- The counselling is held in various rounds and the first round will be in July followed by the second round in August 2019 till the seats are vacant. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Links/counselling.aspx
- It is held separately for the candidates belonging to PCM and PCB groups.
- The number of vacant seats will be uploaded to the website simultaneously. Depending on the seats available, the counselling procedure will take place.
Counselling fee needs to be submitted by the selected candidate which is Rs 750 for general categories and Rs 500 for SC/ST through demand draft.
The counselling will be scheduled in rounds to fill up the vacant seats according to the merit list prepared by the Board.
The merit list will solely depend on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination.
The documents of the candidates will be verified before the seats are allotted to them.
After the documents are verified, the seat will be allotted to the candidates which can be blocked by them depending on the availability of the seat by paying the fees.
Stay tuned to EntranceZone to get more updates regarding JCECE 2019 Counselling.
jcece counselling seat status, jcece counselling 2nd round, jeece official website, jharkhand combined 2019.