JCECE 2019 Counselling procedure takes place after the result declaration. Only those candidates who clear the entrance examination and score above the cutoff score will be called for counselling. The first round of counselling will be held in the month of July 2019. Based on the rank of the candidate, they will be called for counselling for the interview and verification of documents. The second round of counselling will be held in the month of August 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
JCECE 2019 Second Round Counselling will be started from 20 – July 2019.
JCECE 2019 Counselling: Documents required
Marksheet of class X along with Admit card and passing certificateApply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Marksheet of class XII along with Admit card and passing certificate
Admit card of JCECE 2019
Scorecard of JCECE 2019
Passport size photographs (4-5)
Domicile of candidate
Letter of counselling
JCECE Counselling Dates:
JCECE Counselling dates are starting from 07 June 2019.
You can check your counselling dates by clicking on the link below
or at JCECE Official Website.
JCECE Counselling Procedure:
- The counselling is held in various rounds and the first round will be in July followed by the second round in August 2019 till the seats are vacant. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Links/counselling.aspx
- It is held separately for the candidates belonging to PCM and PCB groups.
- The number of vacant seats will be uploaded to the website simultaneously. Depending on the seats available, the counselling procedure will take place.
Counselling fee needs to be submitted by the selected candidate which is Rs 750 for general categories and Rs 500 for SC/ST through demand draft.
The counselling will be scheduled in rounds to fill up the vacant seats according to the merit list prepared by the Board.
The merit list will solely depend on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination.
The documents of the candidates will be verified before the seats are allotted to them.
After the documents are verified, the seat will be allotted to the candidates which can be blocked by them depending on the availability of the seat by paying the fees.
Stay tuned to EntranceZone to get more updates regarding JCECE 2019 Counselling.
jcece counselling seat status, jcece counselling 2nd round, jcece 2nd round counselling 2019, jeece official website, jharkhand combined 2019.