The IIT Roorkee an organizing institute for JEE Advanced has been announced the result and All India Rank for candidates who have appeared in the exam on 27 May 2019. JEE Advanced 2019 Result has been declared by IIT Roorkee on 14 June 2019. And, the category-wise rank, All India Ranks (AIR) will also be declared along with the result on the same day. JEE Advanced Result will be exhibited for only those candidates who have secured the minimum cutoff marks in each subject separately (or in aggregate). Also, the applicants need to appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Read the article to get the latest information regarding the JEE Advanced Result.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Result for AAT exam has been released on 21 June 2019. Click here> Result.
How to Check JEE Advanced 2019 Result?
Applicants can follow the given steps to check their result of JEE Advanced:
- First of all, enter the JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, email id and mobile number.
- Then Click on the “Submit” button.
- Further, the JEE Advanced Result has display on the screen.
- The candidates can download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Important Points Regarding JEE Advanced Result
- The cutoff marks will be different for the different category.
JEE Advanced Results 2019: Reserve Category
- Merit lists of the candidates belonging to OBC (NCL), SC and ST will get declare separately.
- JEE Advanced Result of reserved category candidates will be on the basis of specified relaxation in minimum marks.
- IIT Roorkee will not send the individual rank card to successful candidates.
- Moreover, securing a rank in JEE Advanced 2019 does not guarantee admission to IITs or ISM.
The Tie-breaking rule for same marks is as follows:
- Firstly, the Higher rank for higher marks in Mathematics. Further, the rank will be higher by higher marks in Physics.
- Finally, After comparison of marks in Mathematics and Physics if still there is a tie, then both the applicants will get the same rank.
- This time 2,24,000 students will appear in Jee Advanced exam. 4 Thousand more from previous years.
Opening and Closing Ranks
jee advanced cut-off, jee advanced result name wise, jee main 2019.