National Testing Agency has opened the JEE Main Application Form Correction 2019 window. And Correction in the application forms can be made from 07 March 2019 till 15 March 2019. The Candidate who successfully submitted the application form and looking for the correction in the uploaded images can review and change the same by clicking on the link available “Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Image” and “Notice: Correction in JEE Main Form“. The official link is given below to access the correction window directly. For making any changes, the applicants need their registration credentials i.e. Application Number & Password. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who submitted the application form successfully and wants to check the images they uploaded are in the correct format or not, also can rectify and upload a new image if it is required.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction process has been started by the National Testing Agency on 07 March 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 Admit card will release on 20 March 2019.
- As the wrong image leads to rejection of JEE Main application form. National Testing Agency has opened the window and give a chance to make a specific correction in the details entered at the time of form filling. However, JEE Main 2019 Application Form correction date has been released by NTA.
- Read the complete process of correcting the images uploaded in the JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction. Find specification of images, details and important information on this page.
JEE Main Application Form Correction (April Exam) Related Updates
The discrepancy in Uploaded Image removal is a one time task and can only be done once. But if not done and there is an error in it, the form will be rejected.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Date
As per the notification, NTA will not accept any request for change through an offline medium, i.e. postal applications, fax or email etc. The Applicants can only make the correction online. Also, There is only one mode of examination allowed in 2019 Exam i.e. computer-based test (Online Mode). Please find the dates related to application and correction in the table given below.
JEE Main Form Correction Date 2019:
|Release of JEE Main 2019 Application Form||08 February 2019|
|The opening of Correction window to Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images||07 March 2019|
|Last date for JEE Main Application Submission (April Session)||Closed|
|Last date for Edit Details in JEE Main 2019 Application Form||15 March 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Admit Card||20 March 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Date(April Session)||07- 20 April 2019|
Note: The aspiring candidates of JEE(Main) April, 2019 are informed that National Testing Agency (NTA) will display Answer Key and Question Paper to be attempted by the Candidates of Paper-I and Paper-II on the NTA website www.jeemain.nic.in.
|Weblink for JEE Main Application Form Correction 2019: Click Here and remove discrepancy in uploaded image(s).|
How to change the details in Application form while JEE Main application form correction 2019?
The candidates must follow the following steps in order to know How to make Correction in JEE Main 2019 application form:
- Visit the official site of JEE Main. (link will be given below)
- Log in with Candidates’ application number and password.
- After login, the filled Application form will be displayed. And at the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form will be displayed.
- Check Application Form mistakes carefully.
- Once Candidate will finish editing check and recheck all the edit details.
- Submit when you update Application Form correctly.
- Take a print out of updated JEE Main 2019 application form correction slip.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Fee
The application form correction fee will totally depend on the changes made by Candidates. Candidates can pay additional correction fee using an online payment method via UPI or credit/debit/net banking facility. In case of fee payment, any changes can be done in the application will only be updated after the successful payment. Some changes which required additional Fee for correction are given below:
- Category of Candidate
- Gender of Candidate
- Choice of paper
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is compulsory for all registered candidates to appear in JEE Main 2019 Exam. NTA will release JEE Main 2019 Admit Card on 20 March 2019. After JEE Main 2019 Application Form correction, admit card will available for the candidate to Download. JEE Main 2019 Admit Card full details here.
What is the specification for correct Image Sizes and Format?
Correction in Application Form particulars – JEE Main is mention here.
Official Link for JEE Main Application Form Correction here.
The link to know more about JEE Main Form Correction 2019 is given here.
jee main helpline, jee main category change, jee main rechecking form, correction application format, jee mains correction in application form, jee main correction date 2019, correction in jee mains form 2019, jee mains form correction date 2019, jee mains correction date 2019.