Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Application form last date is 18 May 2019. Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019 is the state level admission process conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. Through these candidates can avail admission to First Year Diploma Courses in different colleges of Karnataka State. Further, DTE prepares a merit list of the students who apply for admission on the basis of their performance in Class X or equivalent. And, numerous government/private colleges consider this merit list and accordingly offer admissions to candidates.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019 Important Dates
Official dates have not been announced. Moreover, as soon as the official dates are released, we will update accordingly.
|Starting of downloading of applications||02 – 18 May 2019|
|Submission of filled application form to document verification centers||02 – 18 May 2019|
|Release of Draft Merit List||19 May 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|Filing of objections to Draft Merit List||20 – 21 May 2019|
|Release of Final Merit List||22 May 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|Off-Line admission for Scouts & Guides, Horanadau Kannadiga, Gadinadu Kannadiga, NCC, ITI, ICI, AI, Sports & Games, JOC candidates||24 May 2019 (11:00 am)|
|On-Line admission for JTS, Defence, Ex-Defence, PH candidates||25 May 2019 (11:00 am)|
|Starting of Counselling||29 May 2019|
Karnataka Polytechnic Application Procedure
- Firstly, the candidates need to download the application form and information brochure from the official website.
- Then, the applicants must produce the filled in application form along with relevant documents and the bank challan to nearest “Document Verification Cum online Application Submission Centres / Options Entry Help Centres”.
- Also, the application form needs to be submitted before Fourth Week of May 2019.
- Finally, the students should keep a copy of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Application Fee of Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019
- For candidates under the Unreserved category, the application fee will be Rs. 100. But for SC / ST students, the registration fee will be only Rs. 50.
- And, the application fee is payable to the Account of The Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore at any nearest branch of State Bank of Mysore.
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
First and foremost a candidate should ensure his or her eligibility for any particular exam. If he or she meets the eligibility criteria set down, then only should proceed with filling the application form.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must have passed Class X or equivalent from any recognized Board / University of Karnataka.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants must have secured at least 35% marks in the above-mentioned qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- But, the students who are applying for the qualifying examination other than the Karnataka Board need to produce the Eligibility Certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Education, Bangalore.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more information related to Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019.
karnataka polytechnic, polytechnic form 2019 date, polytechnic forms, karnataka polytechnic result, cet application form, government college diploma application form, karnataka polytechnic mangalore.