Firstly, Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2019 will take place from 29 – 30 April 2019. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology Exam from 29 April – 01 May 2019. Then, the KCET will occur for providing admissions in engineering courses like B.E or B.Tech. Also, candidates should go through the KCET Exam Pattern carefully in order to understand so that they become familiar with it. So, KCET 2019 Exam Pattern for Engineering courses, candidates should appear in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics papers.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
KCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for KCET exam is released.
- All the questions will be in multiple choice question format.
- The time duration for completing each paper is 80 minutes, out of which 10 minutes are for filling the details and reading the question paper.The total duration would be 210 minutes (for 3 papers).
- There would be total 180 multiple choice questions
- Eight subjects ( mathematics, physics, chemistry ) will have 60 questions
- Each question will carry one mark each.
- There is no negative marking in KCET 2019. i.e, no marks would be deducted from the total.
Paper Pattern of KCET 2019 Exam
|Subjects||Date||No. Of Questions|
|Biology||April 2019||60 Each|
Exam Pattern of Karnataka Common Entrance Test
- The KCET 2019 Exam Pattern will have a huge hand in helping students to understand the paper format, types of questions as well as scoring pattern for common entrance test to secure maximum marks.
- Also, KCET 2019 will take place in Pen and paper mode across the cities of Karnataka.
- Then, there will be 60 MCQs in each subject and all the questions will carry one mark each.
- Further, candidates will get 1 mark for every correct answer. Also, there will be no deduction of any marks for an incorrect answer or for questions that the candidate did not attempt.
- Moreover, the question paper will be set from the syllabus of First and Second year PUC recommended by Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka.
- Finally, candidates who have not studied their first and second year of junior college from Karnataka can refer their state or NCERT 11 and 12 textbooks.
Note: A Kannada Language test will be held in May 2019, only for all those candidates who are seeking Govt. seats under Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses and whose mother tongue is Kannada.
There is no negative marking in this exam. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers. Also, one mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
The language test is going to occur in Bangalore only.
12th is the qualifying marks for all the candidate those are appearing for this exam out of 50.
Note: Candidates who have studied in Kannada Medium outside the state of Karnataka do not have to appear for this language test.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Details
|KCET Complete Details||Eligibility Criteria|
The official website of KCET 2019 is http://kea.kar.nic.in/
kcet blueprint, kcet 2019 exam date, kcet chapter wise weightage 2019.