KEAM is also known as Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical is conducted in the state of Kerala every year. This Examination is organised by CEE (Commissionerate of Entrance Exam), Kerala.A candidate seeking admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical can apply. Aspirants can see the details about KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria below. This exam allows candidates from Kerela as well as non-Keralites to choose from different streams. But it also has different criteria for different streams and different people(Keralites and non-Keralites). Therefore, they should be fulfilled by the candidates for their respective entries.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- And candidates who belong to the categories like, PIO (Person of Indian Origin) / OCI (Overseas citizen of India) can apply.
- Also, the candidates who qualify the above for conditions can apply but they will be categorised into different categories. And they are Keralite, Non – Keralite category I and Non – Keralite Category II.
- Keralites: Candidates residing in Kerala fall under this category. This categorization will be considered only for admission.
- Non- Keralite Category I: A the candidate who is residing in Kerala for minimum 5 years or A Non – Keralite who has been reading in Kerala from class VIII to XII. Candidates who have qualified 10 + 2 from Kerala and their parents serving Government of Kerala for a minimum of two years.
- And Non – Keralite Category II: Candidate not belonging to either of above-mentioned category falls under this category.
- Also, Minimum age to qualify for KEAM 2019 is 17 years as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit.
Academic Eligibility for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Exam:
- MBBS, BDS, and BSMS: the candidate should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and minimum 50% marks Biology/Biotechnology.
- BAMS, BHMS: the candidate should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and minimum 50% marks Biology. Biotechnology will not be considered in place of Biology.
- Tech: the candidate should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and minimum 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Architecture: Candidate must secure a minimum of 50% in Mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent exam. Students having 40% marks in NATA can also apply for this course.
Applicant must be aware of the KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying for KEAM. All the updates regarding eligibility criteria will be posted on this website. Also, the official website is here. Visit this also to know everything about exam.
Aspirants are advised to visit EntranceZone frequently to know more about the exam.
keam 2019 prospectus, keam qualification mark, keam 2019 login, keam 2019 notification, kerala medical entrance 2019.
Refer link of Application form is here.