KEAM 2019 Counselling for third round has been released. KEAM 2019 is a state level qualifying examination which is conducted every year in the state of Kerala. Thousands of candidates appear in this examination. Interested candidates can apply for this entrance exam and refer to this page for whole information about KEAM 2019. Furthermore, Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) is going to take place on 02 May and Paper 2 (Mathematics) on 3 May 2019 for Engineering admissions. In the field of engineering, medical, agricultural, architecture, forestry etc. KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical) gives golden opportunities to students who want to pursue their career in one of this field. This examination is held on the state level which is organised by (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), CEE, Kerala. To get admission in their chosen course applicants can follow the information given below about How to apply, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, syllabus and other relevant information.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
KEAM 2019 latest Update
- KEAM 2019 Counselling for third round has been released. Click here> Counselling.
- KEAM 2019 Second Round Seat Allotment has been started from 27 June 2019. Click here> Allotment.
- KEAM 2019 Result has been released on 21 May and Rank List has been released on 10 June 2019. Click here> Result.
KEAM 2019 Notifications
|Name||Kerela Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||CEE Government of Kerela|
|Level||State Level Examination|
|Application Deadline||10 March 2019|
|Examination on||April 23(Physics and chemistry)-24(Mathematics), 2019|
Note: Medical Entrance will be through NEET 2019 from this year.
KEAM 2019 Exam Date and Time of Engineering Entrance Examination
|KEAM 2019 Paper||Date||Timings|
|Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry)||02 May 2019 (Friday)||10:00 Am – 12:30 P.M|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics)||03 May 2019 (Saturday)||10:00 Am – 12:30 P.M|
KEAM Important Dates 2019
The tentative dates for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical exam are given below.
|Information Brochure||01 February 2019|
|Starting date of online application||03 February 2016|
|Last date to submit the KEAM Online application||28 February 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form along with the receipt||10 March 2019|
|Admit cards will be available||16 April 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Dates
02 May 2019
03 May 2019
|Result will be declared||21 May 2019|
|Rank List||10 June 2019|
|Counselling Procedure||17 June 2019|
|Trial Allotment||21 June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round First||21 June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Fee Payment||21 – 26 June 2019
|Seat Allotment Round Two||27 June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Fee Payment||July 2019|
KEAM 2019 Counselling Procedure: Centralised Allotment Process
The counselling procedure and document verification will follow certain steps given below.
- KEAM follows the CAP (Centralised Allotment Process) using the Single Window System (SWS) for allotment of seats to the successful candidates.
- Candidate will get admission based on rank scored by the applicant and the options chosen by them at the time of applying online for KEAM.
- The entire counselling and allotment process will be managed by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
- The candidates will need to report to the allotted college for confirmation of admission after the seat allotment is done.
On the Spot Round for Counselling:
- After the completion of the online allotment procedure, the spot allotment for filling up the remaining seats will be carried out.
- A candidate listed in concerned rank lists is eligible to participate in the Spot admission Process.
- A candidate admitted to Government Controlled Self Financing institute on a govt seat is allowed to take part in Spot Admission for admission in a Govt College.
- The CEE is authorised to issue orders regarding Spot Admission/ Allotment.
KEAM Rank List 2019
- KEAM 2019 rank has contain all candidates qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the commissioner of examination.
- However, except for the engineering courses, the candidate will get the merit list according to their course mentioned above.
- Moreover, there will be separate rank lists for engineering courses, agricultural courses, MBBS/BDS, Medical and Allied courses (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and BAMS course.
- Also, to prepare the rank list the equal weightage of 50:50 will be given to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination of Engineering (Paper 1 & Paper 2 together).
- Finally, the marks obtained on the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
KEAM 2019 Result
The results for KEAM has been published and merit list will be published after uploading Plus Two marks.
- Candidates can see the results for KEAM Entrance Exam on the official website.
- Candidates can see their marks and evaluate their performance.
- The Rank list will be published for all the courses separately on the official website.
- Candidates can see the rank list for KEAM before 20 June 2019.
- The result will be announced on the University’s website.
KEAM 2019 Answer Key
The solutions for KEAM Question Papers will be available after the exam day.
- For KEAM 2019 the CEE has published the answer key for all the papers.
- Candidates will be able to check their answers to KEAM 2019 exam on the CEE Kerala website and on our website as well.
KEAM Admit Card
The admit card details for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Entrance Examination will be available here.
- The Admit Card for 2019 KEAM will be made available on the official website from 16 April 2019 Onward.
- A candidate can download the admit card by entering the application number and DOB in the system.
- Admit card will not be sent by post to any applicant.
- Candidates should check for the following details in the Admit Card:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Enrolment Number
- Test Centre
- Date of Birth
KEAM 2019 Application Form
The application form is released by CEE Government of Kerela.
- The KEAM Application form has been available on the KEAM 2019 official website from 03 February 2019.
- Candidates can go to the website and follow the following steps:
- Register for the KEAM Examination.
- Generate Username and Password.
- Follow the Steps and fill the Application Form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Confirm Details
- Pay the Examination Fee
- Download the Application Form
- Gather the required documents
- Send the Application Form via post to the address mentioned below.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Building
How to Apply for the Entrance Examination/Admission?
The steps for online submission of application.
- Search for the official website for KEAM @ www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Choose your course i.e. MBBS, BDS, Other Medical & Allied courses, B.Pharm, Engineering and Architecture.
- Complete the Online Application Form.
- Submit the fee.
- Furthermore, take print out of the form and keep it for future referance.
VIDEO ON HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM FOR KEAM 2019
KEAM Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay the following amount based on their category:
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 200/-|
|Both||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 400/-|
- Applicants are required to pay application fee through credit/debit card or Net Banking.
- They can also pay through Demand Draft in favour of
- CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination),
- Kerala is payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2019
The KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria are given below:
- The Nationality of the applicant must be INDIAN.
- Applicants who belong to PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/ OCI (Overseas citizen of India) can also apply.
- The candidates will categorise as Keralite, Non-Keralite category 1 and Non-Keralite category 2.
- Medical: MBBS, BDS, BSMS course – The applicant must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology & 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology.
- BAMS, BHMS Course-An aggregate of 50% in 12th or equivalent exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 50% separately in Biology. Biotechnology as a subject will not be considered.
- Engineering The candidate must have passed class 12th standard or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics and 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics aggregate.
- Architecture Course: A minimum of 50% aggregate in 12th with Mathematics as a subject. Students who have secured 40% in NATA are also eligible for admission to B.Arch.
- The minimum age of the applicant to apply for KEAM 2019 should be 17 years as on 31 December 2019. No relaxation in minimum age.
- No upper age limit for KEAM 2019.
Reservation of seats for various Courses
Number of Seats in different courses: The total number of seats available for the different courses will be published prior to the commencement of Centralised Allotment Process (CAP-2019). The various course and reservation category are given below.
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
a. Ezhava (EZ) – 9%
b. Muslim (MU) – 8%
c. Other Backward Hindu (BH) – 3%
d. Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA) – 3%
e. Dheevara and related communities (DV) – 2%
f. Viswakarma and related communities (VK) – 2%
g. Kusavan and related communities (KN) – 1%
h. Other Backward Christian (BX) – 1%
i. Kudumbi (KU) – 1%
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes – 10%
a. Scheduled Castes (SC) – 8%
b. Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 2%
KEAM Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for KEAM Engineering Exam is given here.
- Number of Papers: The exam will consist of two papers.
- Number of Questions: Each paper comprises of 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: the question paper will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) type.
- Duration: The exam duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes for each part.
- Examination Mode: The examination will be held in offline mode.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 Marks for each correct response. There will be NEGATIVE MARKING. They will lose one mark for each incorrect response.
- NO MARK WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR AN UNATTENDED QUESTION.
Exam Pattern of Engineering Entrance Examination
The paper pattern for Entrance test is tabulated below.
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Marks Awarded|
|Paper 1||Physics &Chemistry||120||+4/-1|
Examination pattern for the medical entrance examination
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions|
|Paper 1||Physics &Chemistry||120|
|Total No of Questions||240|
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||2½ hours|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||2½ hours|
KEAM 2019 Exam Syllabus
The question paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the class 12th level.
|Chap1- Physics And Measurement
Chap3- Laws Of Motion
Chap4- Work, Energy and Power
Chap5- Rotational Motion
Chap7- Properties of Solid And Liquids
Chap9- Kinetic Theory of Gases
Chap10- Oscillation and Waves
Chap12- Current Electricity
Chap13- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
Chap14- Electromagnetic Waves
Chap15- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Chap16- Atoms and Nuclei
Chap17- Electronic Devices
Chap18- Communication Systems
|Chap1- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Chap2- States of Matter
Chap3- Atomic Structure
Chap4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chap5- Chemical Thermodynamics
Chap8- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Chap9- Chemical Kinetics
Chap10- Surface Chemistry
Chap11- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chap12- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
Chap14- S- Block Elements
Chap15- P- Block Elements
Chap16- F-Block Elements
Chap17- D and F-Block Elements
Chap18- Environmental Chemistry
Chap19- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
Chap20- Some Basic Principle of Organic Compounds
Chap22- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Chap23- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Chap25- Chemistry in Everyday Life
|Chap1- Sets, Relations and Functions
Chap2- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
Chap3- Matrix and Determinants
Chap4- Permutations and Combinations
Chap5- Binomial Theorem and its simple application
Chap6- Sequence and series
Chap7- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
Chap8- Integral Calculus
Chap9- Differential Equation
Chap10- Coordinate Geometry
Chap11- Three Dimensional Geometry
Chap12- Vector Algebra
Chap13- Statistics and Probability
Chap15- Mathematical Reasoning
Required Certificates/documents for admission
The following documents are required to produce at colleges at the time of admission.
- Admit Card issued by CEE.
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth.
- Original Mark List to prove academic eligibility.
- Pass Certificate (if obtained).
- Allotment letter issued by the CEE.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Ques. Can I change the selected course after the submission of Application Form?
Ans. No changes are allowed in the form once the form is submitted.
Ques. Are the Income certificates made in other states valid?
Ans. Only the competent revenue Authority in Kerala alone will be accepted.
Ques. I belong to General category. Do I have to submit the income certificate?
Ans. It is necessary for the candidates who need to avail fee concession/ scholarship based on income certificate.
KEAM CEE Kerala Official Address and Web Link
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
Download Prospectus for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Here.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on KEAM 2019.”
keam 2019 login, keam 2019 prospectus, keam 2019 registration, keam 2019 apply online, keam 2019 candidate login, keam 2019 date, keam 2019 registration date, keam 2019 medical, keam 2019 syllabus.