KIITEE 2019 Answer key will be released by Kalinga University after the result declaration. KIITEE Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by the KIIT University i.e. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) Deemed to be University. Also, this university holds its own entrance examination. The Applicants can apply for KIITEE 2019 from 17 November 2018 to 31 March 2019. So, clearing this examination with good grades i.e, above cutoff marks is mandatory for candidates to get enrollment in this university.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
KIITEE 2019 Answer Key
Also, it offers candidates admissions in their offered graduate and undergraduate courses. Moreover, KIITEE takes place in 120 centres across India. Further, the application form will be available in the month of December 2017. Also, candidates must check their eligibility before taking a step towards the application form.
However, KIITEE 2019 Exam will be held in online mode i.e, computer-based.
Question Paper & Answer key :
The solutions for KIIT Entrance Exam is given here.
- Firstly, the Answer Key of KIITEE 2019 will comprise correct answers to all questions asked in the exam.
- Also, the answer key will be available for download after the commencement of entrance exam.
- The candidates can match their answers marked by them, in the exam, from the ones given in the Answer Key of KIITEE 2019, and can calculate how much approximate marks they will be scoring in the exam much before the actual result is declared.
How to Download
Steps to download the answer key
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
- On the home page of official site select the proper link of “Answers Key” and hit the link. The PDF file will be available with the correct answers with the question paper code.
- Applicants should match answer of the question with offered solutions sheet.
- You may download it and match your answers.
- Take print out of it for future reference.
How to calculate the score:
- There are total 120 questions
- Award yourself 4 marks for each correct answer
- Deduct 1 mark for each incorrect answer from the total.
- Don’t add or deduct any mark for unanswered questions.
Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
|Subject||Questions Asked||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|Physics||40 questions||160 marks||180 minutes|
|Chemistry||40 questions||160 marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions||160 marks|
|Total||120 questions||480 marks|
Seat Reservation for KIITEE 2019:
Following is the percentage of reservations for different categories.
|Category||Percentage of reservation.|
|Schedule Caste (sc)||15%|
|Schedule tribe (st)||7.5%|
|Physically challenged (PC)||3 %|
The remaining seats are offered to general category candidates.