KIITEE 2019 Registration Process is released by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. KIITEE Engineering is conducted by the deemed University i.e. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). Apply Online through KIIT websites from 16 November 2018 to 31 March 2019. For detailed information please go to KIIT websites and read the detailed information here.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
It offers candidates admissions in their offered graduate and undergraduate courses. KIITEE takes place in 120 centers across India. The application form has been available from 16 November 2018. Candidates must check their eligibility before taking a step towards the application form.
KIITEE 2019 Registration Process
KIIT Entrance Exam 2019 will be in online mode. Following is the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates birthday should lie on or after June 1997
- The candidate should be Indian nationalists
- The candidate must have secured marks not less than 60% in their class 12th
KIITEE 2019 Important Dates
The dates are announced by KIIT Deemed to University, Bhubaneswar.
|EVENTS||DATES ( Announced )|
|Apply online From||16 November 2018|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card on the website||12 April 2019|
Note: Counselling Schedule Details will be released after result declaration.
- The application forms has been available to the aspirants from 16 November 2018.
- The window to fill the form would be open for 90 days.
- There are no application fees for KIITEE 2019.
How to Register for KIIT University Entrance Exam?
Step-by-step procedure to fill the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) application form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of KIITEE.
- There you can also download the application form.
- Then, fill the online registration for KIITEE by filling all the details required
- Finally, the submit the application after checking that all the details are correct. But, no changes can be made after submitting the form.
- Also, take a print of the application.
- Further, affix the passport size photo and put your signature on the hard copy.
- Finally, attach the relevant documents post to the KIIT University by speed or registered post.
KIITEE Fees Structure 2019
No KIITEE 2019 application form fee will be charged for submitting the KIITEE application form 2019.
Details required to be mentioned in the KIIT University Registration Form:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of candidate’s parents
- Date of birth
- Exam centres selected
Steps to fill online registration form of KIITEE 2019
- Fill all the details required for the Online Application form and submit
- Take a printout
- The Completed kit form 2019 has the signature of the candidate and candidate’s Parent’s /Guardian’s signature.
- paste (do not staple) your recent Passport size photograph.
KIIT eligibility criteria 2019 is very helpful to fill the form properly.
Documents to be attached to the KIITEE Application Form 2019
- Two Passport size photographs
- Xerox copies of Class-X Marks Sheet /Board Certificate.
KIITEE 2019 Exam Date
|Online Application Availability||16 November 2018|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||31 March 2019|
kiitee 2019 login, kiit application form 2019 for btech, kiitee 2019 exam date, kiitee 2019 fee structure, kiitee 2019 mba, kiitee 2018 application form fee.