KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria is released by KL University. And, all the applicants must meet the list of eligibility criteria laid down by KL University Application form. Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination Qualification Criteria is mention below. And The following article lays almost every eligibility factor that one must keep in mind while preparing for KLUEEE 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria Details
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria for KLUEEE 2019 before applying.
- The applicants should have passed 10+2 Exam from any nationally recognized board of India. It can be CBSE, ISC or any other state board.
- The general category applicants should have passed the 10+2 exam with 60%. The reserved category candidates like those from ST/SC/OBC should have passed with 45%.
- Those candidates who are willing to pursue engineering course must have had physics, chemistry, and mathematics as a part of core subjects during their 10+2 education.
- Whereas those who are willing to do biotechnology course at KL University, they need to register themselves under the course of physics, chemistry and biology/zoology as part of their curriculum while studying 10+2 or its equivalent.
KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Thus before opting to sit for the exam and filling and sending the application, the candidate must make a note of the above points.
They should see that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria or else their application for KLUEEE 2019 might be rejected.
With an aim to sit for the exam, the above-mentioned milestones must be covered depending on the course candidate opts for.
As of now, there is no intention of including the weightage of board marks in the exam. Though candidates who clear CBSE examination are also in the eligibility criteria, the same rules apply to them too.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to KL University
There are different methods through which candidates can get admission to Koneru Lakhamaiah University. The eligibility criteria for each mode is different as given below.
- KLUEEE 2019: The candidates must qualify for the Koneru Lakshamaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 for getting admissions in B.E. / B. Tech. programs of their choice.
- JEE Main 2019: The candidates can also get admissions in KL University on the basis of their AIR in JEE Main 2019 Examination.
- JEE Advanced 2019: The aspirants who will get a rank in JEE Advance 2019 can also apply for admissions to KL University.
- State Level Engineering Entrance Examination: Koneru Lakshamaiah University also offers admissions to the candidates on the basis of State Level Engineering Entrance Examination which may include EAMCET 2019.
- Sports / Cultural Activities Merit: The candidates belonging to Sports Quota or in the merit list of some cultural activities are also eligible for application to B.E. / B. Tech. programs offered at KLU.
The official website of KL University is https://www.kluniversity.in/
klu university admissions, klu entrance exam 2019, kl university entrance exam 2019, klu university entrance exam 2019.