KLUEEE 2019 Result has been declared on 02 May 2019. KLUEEE 2019 is an Engineering Exam conducted by K L Deemed to be University. Further, this University was established by Koneru Lakshmaih Education Foundation at Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh. Also, the Entrance exam is organised every year in the month of April and May. Candidates qualifying this exam can avail seat in numerous courses offered under the university. KLUEEE 2019 will be held in both online and offline mode. The written test has been conducted on 14 April 2019 while the online test has been conducted from 16 – 18 April 2019.
Applicants can read the entire article for information regarding KLU Engineering Entrance Examination 2019. Moreover, interested candidates can appear for online or offline test as per their convenience.
KLU Entrance Exam Latest Update
- KLUEEE Exam Result has been declared on 02 May 2019. Check result now.
- KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card has been released from 09 April 2019. Click here> Admit Card.
- KL University entrance exam 2019 Application Form is available now. Click here> Application Form.
KLUEEE–2019 Test Dates
|KLUEEE 2019 Written test||14 April 2019|
|Online test (All India)||16 – 18 April 2019|
KLUEEE 2019 Important Dates
Moreover, the detail information about Important Dates of KLUEEE is mentioned below.
|KLUEEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Form Available||05 September 2018|
|Application form last date||10 April 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Application||12 April 2019|
|Admit cards(Written Test)||09 April 2019|
|Admit cards(Online Test)||12 April 2019|
|Date of KLUEEE 2019 Written Test||14 – 18 April 2019|
|Date of KLUEEE 2019 Online Test||16 – 18 April 2019|
|Result 2019 Announcement||02 May 2019|
|Date of Counselling||09 – 19 May 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of June 2019|
KLUEEE 2019 Notifications
- First and foremost, the University runs various B.Tech Programs and known for its specialisation of subjects such as Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Industrial and Food Bio Tech, Medical Bio-Tech.
- Also, around 12 specific courses in Computer Science, 7 in ECE, 17 in Electronics and Communications Engineering, 6 in EEE, 4 in Mechanical Engineering including Robotics and 2 in Petroleum Engineering in Down Stream and Upstream.
- Furthermore, this university also offers Integrated Dual Degree 6 years course granting Master of Technology M.Tech in Eleven Combination
- However, Click Here to know more about courses and KLU University admissions.
|Exam Name||KLU Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||KLUEEE|
|Conducting University||KL University|
|Application Forms||05 September 2018 – 10 April 2019|
|Mode of Examination||Offline/Online|
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Entrance Examination|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||KL University Engineering Entrance Examination|
Important Exam Update
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
Online and Offline
KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card
- Firstly, the Admit card is a compulsory document issued by the Authority to candidates appearing for examination after successful application registration.
- Also, the Admit Card for KLUEEE 2019 exam has been available from 14 April 2019.
- The Candidates can download the KLUEEE Admit Card by entering their application number and DOB.
- Moreover, Admit Card will contain the details about:
- Email ID
- Enrolment Number
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Slot for Examination (for Computer Based Examination).
Necessary Details about ADMIT CARD of KLUEEE 2019
- Firstly, it is a Non-Transferable Document.
- It must be kept in Good condition when appearing for examination then only it will be accepted by Invigilator.
- One should keep it safe till last of admission procedure.
- Also, the candidate must assure that information on admit card is accurate and precise.
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form
- Firstly, application Forms are available on the Official Website from 05 September 2019.
- Also, the deadline to fill the Application Form is 12 April 2019. Moreover, application Form is available in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can submit the Application Fee by visiting the Official Website. Also, they will have to first register for the examination. Then, after the successful Registration, Candidates can then log in using the Application Number and Password and fill up the Application Form as required.
- Further, the application form can also be purchased from University counter and submitted in person at the same counter or one can get it through post attaching a self-addressed envelope by paying Koneru Lakshmiah University Application fee of Rs. 1100/- Cash or DD at the below mention address:
- DD should be drawn in favour of KL University payable at Vijayawada
The Director, Admissions, KL University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, VIJAYAWADA – 520 002. Ph.No:0866-2577715.
- Payment for the KLUEEE Entrance Examination can be made in both Online as well as Offline Mode. Moreover, online payment can be done using Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card. But, offline payment can be made through Demand Draft.
VIDEO ON HOW TO FILL THE KLUEEE 2019 APPLICATION FORM
KLUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Entry or Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Technology Admission
Admission will be offered to the candidates who will be successful in University conducted online and offline admission test KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/all India JEE Main/Advanced and State level Engg entrance exam EAMCET and Meritorious Candidates of Sports/Cultural Activities
Eligibility Criteria for B.tech:
- Firstly, a pass in 10+2 or equivalent exam with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group Subjects.
- Also, candidates/students with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) are eligible for all Engineering programs including Biotechnology
- Further, candidates/students with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for B.Tech in Biotech and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch):
- Moreover, 60% marks in 10+2 and should qualify KLUEEE and NATA.
Eligibility Criteria for Professional Courses B.Com (Hons.)/LLB/BBA:
- Also, 50% in senior secondary (10+2) Board exams.
- And, Must Qualify written test and Interview conducted by KLU.
Eligibility Criteria for courses BA/BOA/BHM/BFA/B.Sc-Vocational:
- Admission will be done through Written Test and Interview.
- Also, 45% of Senior Secondary (10+2) Board exams.
- And, Must Qualify in written test and Interview conducted by KLU.
(Also, Nationalised banks Education Loan are available as per Bank norms, KL University Reserves the right to review any of the norms for admission)
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Also, candidates can see the necessary details regarding TEST/Exam Pattern
|1.||Type of Question||The questions asked in the paper will be objective type.|
|2.||No of questions||There will be 160 questions in the paper.|
|3.||Marking Scheme||The candidate will get 1 mark for each correct Response.|
|4.||Negative Marking||There is no Negative marking|
A detailed breakup of the Exam Paper Pattern:
|Subject||Number Of questions||Marks Awarded|
Download KLUEEE Sample Question Paper PDF Here.
KLUEEE Examination Syllabus
The subject wise detailed syllabus is provided here for the aspirants. Students should keep this in mind while preparing for KLU Exam 2019. Download official KLUEEE Syllabus PDF Here.
KLUEEE Physics Syllabus
|Chap1- Physics And Measurement
Chap3- Laws Of Motion
Chap4- Work, Energy, and Power
Chap5- Rotational Motion
Chap7- Properties of Solid And Liquids
Chap9- Kinetic Theory of Gases
Chap10- Oscillation and Waves
Chap12- Current Electricity
Chap13- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
Chap14- Electromagnetic Waves
Chap15- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Chap16- Atoms and Nuclei
Chap17- Electronic Devices
Chap18- Communication Systems
KLUEEE Chemistry Syllabus
|Chap1- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Chap2- States of Matter
Chap3- Atomic Structure
Chap4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chap5- Chemical Thermodynamics
Chap8- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Chap9- Chemical Kinetics
Chap10- Surface Chemistry
Chap11- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chap12- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
Chap14- S- Block Elements
Chap15- P- Block Elements
Chap16- F-Block Elements
Chap17- D and F-Block Elements
Chap18- Environmental Chemistry
Chap19- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
Chap20- Some Basic Principle of Organic Compounds
Chap22- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Chap23- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Chap25- Chemistry in Everyday Life
KLUEEE Mathematics Syllabus
|Chap1- Sets, Relations and Functions
Chap2- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
Chap3- Matrix, and Determinants
Chap4- Permutations and Combinations
Chap5- Binomial Theorem and its simple application
Chap6- Sequence and series
Chap7- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
Chap8- Integral Calculus
Chap9- Differential Equation
Chap10- Coordinate Geometry
Chap11- Three Dimensional Geometry
Chap12- Vector Algebra
Chap13- Statistics and Probability
Chap15- Mathematical Reasoning
KLUEEE Zoology Syllabus
KLUEEE 2019 Slot Booking
- Candidates will have to select their preferred slot for examination while filling the Application Form itself.
- Furthermore, candidates should be careful while filling the slot. Also, no corrections can be made in this.
KLUEEE Cutoff Marks
- However, cutoff marks means minimum or least marks necessary to score to appear in the counselling. Generally, it is revealed by the Authority on the website.
- And, the Cut off depends on the factors listed below:
- The difficulty level of examination
- The annual intake of courses
- Marking Trend
- Also, Total Number of candidates appeared for the particular course
KLUEEE 2019 Result
- Firstly, candidates can see the KLUEEE Exam Results on 01 May 2019.
- Also, the University releases the result or the KLUEE Merit List for selected candidates.
- The results will be available on the Official Website. Candidates can see the result by entering their HALL TICKET NUMBER.
Details of Results
- The Rank Card will be available soon after the declaration of KLUEEE 2019 result.
- The candidates appeared in the exam can download the rank card by entering their details.
- Also, the conducting Authority will publish the Merit list of the qualified candidates.
- Further qualified candidates will be called to appear in the Counselling.
About Koneru Lakshamaiah University (KL Deemed to be University)
- KL University is officially managed by the Koneru Lakshamiah Education Foundation.
- Also, it is a deemed university located at Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Further, there are total 11 academic departments and 6 schools in the University emphasising scientific and technological research.
- Moreover, it was established in 1985. Also, the approximate area covered by the university is approximately 100 acres (40 ha).
- Further, AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi has recognised the institution.
- Also, NBA (National Board of Accreditation) has accredited it.
- Also, ISO 9001 – 2000 has certified it.
- Moreover, it has received an ‘A’ grade from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
K L Deemed to be University Address & Website Link:
K L Deemed to be University
Vijayawada – 520 002.
Official Website: www.kluniversity.in
Offered Courses at KL University
- B. Tech. (4 Years)
- B. Arch. (5 Years)
- B.B.A. L.L.B. (5 Years)
- B.F.A. (4 Years)
- B. Sc. – V.C. (3 Years)
- B.B.A. (3 Years)
- B.B.A. + M.B.A. (5 Years)
- B.H.M. (3 Years)
- B. Com. (Hons.) in Accounting and Finance (3 Years)
- B.A. with Integrated I.A.S. Coaching (3 Years)
- B.C.A. in Cloud Technology and Information Security (3 Years)
- B. Pharm. (4 Years)
Finally, “Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on KLUEEE 2019.”
klu application last date, klu phd notification, k l university entrance exam 2018,klueee 2018, kl university application form 2019, klu application form 2018 last date, kl university phd notification 2018-19.